2013 MLB Season Thread

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
They have, it's pretty damn hard to be a Royals fan.

The last time the Royals made the playoffs (playoffs?), there were only 26 MLB teams :)

All four '90s expansion teams have not only have been to the playoffs (playoffs?), but they've all been to the WS! :mad:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)

dlnester

Oct 15, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
LETS GO ROYALS!!!! Yes, it is very difficult to be a Royals fan. Through the ineptitude of ownership this franchise has squandered so much talent since Mr. Kauffman died.

I think we are in good shape, as long as we shore up that bullpen! Being 1 game out in front of the AL Central is great, but when the hell did the Twins wake up and start playing baseball?? I just checked the standings and saw they are 1 game behind us, with Detroit 1.5 games out.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
LETS GO ROYALS!!!! Yes, it is very difficult to be a Royals fan. Through the ineptitude of ownership this franchise has squandered so much talent since Mr. Kauffman died.

I think we are in good shape, as long as we shore up that bullpen! Being 1 game out in front of the AL Central is great, but when the hell did the Twins wake up and start playing baseball?? I just checked the standings and saw they are 1 game behind us, with Detroit 1.5 games out.

If I could like 80% of the teams in one division, it would be the AL Central :)

But whoever wins that division, they are going to have to beat some really good teams.

Every team in that division has a shot. It will be interesting to see who comes out with the best record :popcorn:

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Sincere congrats to Anibal Sanchez, the Motown Tigers & Hectic- new team single game record 17 KO's and made minced meat out of the previous best record in baseball(see avatar) :bigclap:

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I saw part of the game while I was at the restaurant last night.
Didn't know what was going on that put them so far up. :buttrock:

Good stuff!

Last edited:

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
I saw part of the game while I was at the restaurant last night.
Didn't know what was going on that put them so far up. :buttrock:

Good stuff!
Well, I'm glad your Tigers are out of their slump, but did you have to pick this weekend? You're up 6-4 right now on Fox and tomorrow night on ESPN