2014-15 Drc Fantasy Hockey League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
What the heck is a utility player and what are you supposed to do with him? Can it just be changed to another defence man?

Last edited:

phillyphan

Oct 11, 2008
Philly area
I setup a league on ESPN if you guys want to use it for this upcoming season. I won't be offended if you say no.

DRC League Office - Free Fantasy Hockey - ESPN

ESPN works by email invitation system. I would need an email address to send you a unique invitation that will work only for you.

Before you can join the league you need to create an ESPN account if you don't already have one.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I setup a league on ESPN if you guys want to use it for this upcoming season. I won't be offended if you say no.

DRC League Office - Free Fantasy Hockey - ESPN

ESPN works by email invitation system. I would need an email address to send you a unique invitation that will work only for you.

Before you can join the league you need to create an ESPN account if you don't already have one.
I'll play.
18 starters on each team.. that's a big roster?

phillyphan

Oct 11, 2008
Philly area
I'll play.
18 starters on each team.. that's a big roster?
It's cool if you just want to reactivate last year's league on Y! That would probably be easier for everyone.

Just please change the setting for acquisitions to today instead of tomorrow.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
It's cool if you just want to reactivate last year's league on Y! That would probably be easier for everyone.

Just please change the setting for acquisitions to today instead of tomorrow.
Sure thing, I can renew the league sometime this weekend. I will adjust the acquisitions setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.