2016 Ncaa Tourney Pick'em

Discussion in 'NCAA (All Sports)' started by Aaron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Well I was perfect tonight in March Madness 4-0 overall record 34-16, but tomorrow my other bracket side will suck!
    MadisonRadio1 likes this.
  2. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Other than DRC, I joined a bracket with our YMCA. But I picked the same teams and had Michigan State winning. Who would have thought they would lose so soon. One my neighbors had a bracket but I didn't know about it soon enough and would have liked to joined it.
    Wolf likes this.
  3. MadisonRadio1

semipenguin likes this.
  4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Not bad tonight for my bracket in March Madness I finished 2-2, with the Sweet 16 now completed I finished 6-2 and my overall record is 36-18
    MadisonRadio1 likes this.
  5. MadisonRadio1

Boo Notre Dame. The Badgers should have won even though Notre Dame had better players but they kept stealing the ball away from the Badgers in those last seconds. We enjoyed watching the game at our movie theater lounge. We haven't been to a movie in a few weeks but got to go to the theater to watch the game.
    I just bought a soda and hot dog and tried to make it last the whole game.

Well there is always next year, or the following year or the following year or the following but maybe next week we'll just go to a movie so I can return to posting on the movie thread.
    semipenguin likes this.
  6. MadisonRadio1

I have 1 team Oklahoma in my final four. How about that Buddy Hield. If Villanova wins, I'll have two. They are starting to catch up to Kansas.
    semipenguin likes this.
  7. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

With the the #Elite8 half over I finished 1-1 tonight with an overall record of 38-20 in my #MarchMadness, I do know I will be 0-2 tomorrow in my #Elite8 #MarchMadness bracket because I have nobody left for my to win a new overall record of 38-22
  8. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

In the Final Four, I only have Villanova left in my March Madness bracket to win it all.
  9. MadisonRadio1

I have Oklahoma and Villanova but nobody in today's bracket. Good luck to all the remaining teams from Madison Radio.
    semipenguin likes this.
  10. sbv71

sbv71 Well-Known Member

So it's Oklahoma vs. Villanova and North Carolina vs. Syracuse in the Final Four next weekend.
    semipenguin, MadisonRadio1 and Aaron like this.
  11. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Go Tar Heels!
    sbv71 likes this.
  12. MadisonRadio1

Will it be North Carolina or Villanova
    semipenguin likes this.
  13. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I posted my bracket pic here when it started and I had Villanova to win the whole thing and I was right and my overall final bracket record is 40-23.
    semipenguin and MadisonRadio1 like this.
  14. MadisonRadio1

I couldn't watch the game because we dropped our cable and it was on TBS :confused:
  15. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Sling TV has TBS. It's what I'm looking into for Football season since I unplugged my antenna.
  16. MadisonRadio1

Yes Thanks, I'm aware of Sling TV. I was actually ok with missing the game but that does sound like a good option at $20/month.