There more pics in the link.

'Dark Phoenix': Your first look at 2018's incendiary X-Men movie

dph_211_teenspirit_ewcover_v3-0.jpg

000270110hr.jpg

Reactions: JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
You Were Really Never Here stars Joaquin Phoenix comes out on April 6th.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
The Jurassic World trailer looks pretty good.

But this one podcast I listen to, they are picking it apart. Basically, like:

Why is there a volcano, seems like a cheap blockbuster and the previous movies never reference a volcano.
Animal rights for dinosaurs?
Where is the storyline about the military raptors?

But come on it's the first trailer, we have months ago. I thing, I would say is they better not have any kids on the island!

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The Jurassic World trailer looks pretty good.

But this one podcast I listen to, they are picking it apart. Basically, like:

Why is there a volcano, seems like a cheap blockbuster and the previous movies never reference a volcano.
Animal rights for dinosaurs?
Where is the storyline about the military raptors?

But come on it's the first trailer, we have months ago. I thing, I would say is they better not have any kids on the island!

What podcast?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
What podcast?

I listen to Collider, that where I get most of my movie news from. There are several movie reviewers on the show and they really know their movies and they break it down pretty good. It an hour-long podcast and they usually release two podcasts a day.

Monday - Friday = Movie Talk
Monday and Wednesday = Superhero Talk
Thursday = Jedi Talk

They use to have a daily TV show and once a week Horror talk shows, but they stop doing them.

You can also watch them live on YouTube, when they do there podcast. That show is called Collider Video and they also have other shows, that talk about trailers, pre and post spoilers reviews, etc. They even have a competition show on Movies knowledge.

Reactions: JHDK

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
It's funny that Plumber already got nominated for All the Money in the World. He replaced Spacey and they already re-shot all of his scenes with enough time to get it reviewed. That's a good actor that can pull that off.

Reactions: Wolf

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
That's a good actor that can pull that off.

Yea, that's gotta be a tough gig coming in when the movie was already completely finished and just days away from theaters. I don't think it's ever happened before, has it? There are plenty of examples of recasts during filming but I can't think of any so late in a movie's life.