2018 Movies & Tv Shows

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Creed 2 comes out Nov 21st.

MadisonRadio1 likes this.
  2. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

There was a Creed 1?

3. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Yup. Stallone was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his work in it. Ryan Coogler made it after "Fruitvale Station" and before "Black Panther".

4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

6. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I'll be there

7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Is Venom a good guy, or a bad guy?

8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

This looks like one I will be into. I like Venom and I am in love with Tom Hardy. Hopefully it will be as good as I anticipate.

9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

A bad guy, but who knows they will probably make him good somehow.

Also, I don't know they will explain the storyline when Eddie Brock aka Tom Hardy will be Venom. In the comics, Peter Parker gets the symbiote suit and when he gets it off of him. The symbiote fuses with Eddie Brock and becomes Venom.

It would be kinda cool to see Carnage in the film and he worst then Venom.

[​IMG]

10. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Last night I saw "BuyBust", an amazing cop movie from the Philippines. Wow. Ultra-violent, set in a slum maze. Just wow.

11. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Last night I saw "Let the Corpses Tan", a Belgian psychedelic crime film with great spaghetti western music. The film wasn't as good as the music. A bunch of people shoot at each other for a long time, and a woman pees on some of them. I knew within 5 minutes of seeing her that she would eventually pee on some guys. She just had that look about her.

12. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Being able to spot that is quite the talent. That'll take you far.

13. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

15. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Lethal Weapon has been on for 3 seasons now. The first 2 seasons were good until they killed off Clayne Crawford because of some of his actions behind the scenes. Now Damon Wayans is quitting the show, you might as well just cancel the series.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Vice comes out in Dec.

Christian Bale as Dick Cheney in Adam McKay's "Vice."

[​IMG]

17. MadisonRadio1

I watched the pilot episode of Manifest on Hulu. The plane that went through the minute storm which really turned out to be 5 years. That it was good. But the second episode was really boring.

Wolf likes this.
  18. MadisonRadio1

I watched the pilot episode of God Friended Me on CBS Access. I think it going to be a good one

19. MadisonRadio1

I watched the pilot episode of A Little Million Things on Hulu/ABC. About a happy rich guy who commits and all his friends are trying to figure out why. I think it could be good.

While I heard one of the characters in Modern Family is going to die before the end of the season.

20. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I watched both episodes of Manifest and I'm hooked. It's my new lost and it has a murderous smoke monster.

HecticArt likes this.