2018 Movies & Tv Shows

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This looks like one I will be into. I like Venom and I am in love with Tom Hardy. Hopefully it will be as good as I anticipate.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Is Venom a good guy, or a bad guy?

A bad guy, but who knows they will probably make him good somehow.

Also, I don't know they will explain the storyline when Eddie Brock aka Tom Hardy will be Venom. In the comics, Peter Parker gets the symbiote suit and when he gets it off of him. The symbiote fuses with Eddie Brock and becomes Venom.

It would be kinda cool to see Carnage in the film and he worst then Venom.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Last night I saw "Let the Corpses Tan", a Belgian psychedelic crime film with great spaghetti western music. The film wasn't as good as the music. A bunch of people shoot at each other for a long time, and a woman pees on some of them. I knew within 5 minutes of seeing her that she would eventually pee on some guys. She just had that look about her.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Lethal Weapon has been on for 3 seasons now. The first 2 seasons were good until they killed off Clayne Crawford because of some of his actions behind the scenes. Now Damon Wayans is quitting the show, you might as well just cancel the series.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I watched the pilot episode of Manifest on Hulu. The plane that went through the minute storm which really turned out to be 5 years. That it was good. But the second episode was really boring.

Reactions: Wolf

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I watched the pilot episode of A Little Million Things on Hulu/ABC. About a happy rich guy who commits and all his friends are trying to figure out why. I think it could be good.

While I heard one of the characters in Modern Family is going to die before the end of the season.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I watched the pilot episode of Manifest on Hulu. The plane that went through the minute storm which really turned out to be 5 years. That it was good. But the second episode was really boring.

I watched both episodes of Manifest and I'm hooked. It's my new lost and it has a murderous smoke monster.

Reactions: HecticArt