2018 Movies & Tv Shows

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
What do you think happened to that plane

It blew up in the first episode. :p

Since the plane took off from Jamaica to New York and experiences a brief period of severe turbulence. They probably flew through the "The Bermuda Triangle" which made them disappear for 5 1/2 years. Which somehow gave just everybody some gifted powers.

Do you have any possibilities what happened to that plane?

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
It blew up in the first episode. :p

Since the plane took off from Jamaica to New York and experiences a brief period of severe turbulence. They probably flew through the "The Bermuda Triangle" which made them disappear for 5 1/2 years. Which somehow gave just everybody some gifted powers.

Do you have any possibilities what happened to that plane?

So far, I've come to the conclusion they are not dreaming since the father didn't know who Alexa was. I think it might center around the boy and the research doctor. Maybe some time travelers, the shadow, was supposed to stop someone on that plane that was going to be significant in the distant future, but botched it up and the plane ended up back on Earth just 5 years into the future. I can't wait to see the first Trump is president reaction

Reactions: Wolf

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Friday night I saw the 1990 remake of "Night of the Living Dead", written by George Romero and directed by Tom Savini. It was very good.

Also Friday night I saw Lucio Fuci's "Zombie", a painfully slow Italian zombie movie. It had one redeeming scene, though, where a zombie fights a shark. No CGI, no greenscreen, no mechanical shark, just an actual shark fighting an actual zombie underwater.

Sunday night I saw "Ganja & Hess", an artsy "Blackula" where vampirism is supposed to be a metaphor for addiction. Very ambitious. Needed some editing. Also a little more exposition maybe.

Later Sunday I saw "Surfer: Teen Confronts Fear", a collection of home surfing videos wrapped in a mind melting plot about a dad who returns from the dead made of squid and electricity in an iron maiden of pain with a body that is hard jelly to help his son overcome his fear of surfing. You can always hear a whale crying because the whale is looking for its Jonah, a human too frightened to leap into faith. Every wave has a whale in it. There's always a time for killing. This film was a way to write off a surfing trip to Bali as a business expense.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Where did they find the actual zombie?

And why wasn't peta all over the movie for cruelty to sharks?

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Later Sunday I saw "Surfer: Teen Confronts Fear", a collection of home surfing videos wrapped in a mind melting plot about a dad who returns from the dead made of squid and electricity in an iron maiden of pain with a body that is hard jelly to help his son overcome his fear of surfing. You can always hear a whale crying because the whale is looking for its Jonah, a human too frightened to leap into faith. Every wave has a whale in it. There's always a time for killing. This film was a way to write off a surfing trip to Bali as a business expense.
You sure you didn't just dream this, maybe after having a pepperoni pizza?

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Where did they find the actual zombie?

And why wasn't peta all over the movie for cruelty to sharks?

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

The zombie was just hanging out in some coral watching a lady scuba topless. PETA wasn't formed until the next year, but they would hate this movie. That zombie really cut that shark.

You sure you didn't just dream this, maybe after having a pepperoni pizza?

Pretty sure.