2019 Movies & Tv Shows

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
The Orville is becoming less spoofy and more serious
I love watching The Orville, I was wondering if anybody else here watches it.

It feels like this season they want to eliminate certain characters.

They already replaced Halston Sage as Lt. Alara Kitan with a new Xelayan. To me she does a better job then the original.

Bortus was killed off and they brought him back and now Isaac? This week part 2 should be good stopping the Earth invasion.

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I love watching The Orville, I was wondering if anybody else here watches it.

It feels like this season they want to eliminate certain characters.

They already replaced Halston Sage as Lt. Alara Kitan with a new Xelayan. To me she does a better job then the original.

Bortus was killed off and they brought him back and now Isaac? This week part 2 should be good stopping the Earth invasion.
This current episode has me on the edge. Reminds me of The Best of Both Worlds but it was totally unexpected.
I'm dying to see what happens next. The only thing that makes me think its a scam is that Issac's sensors are blue and the rest of the Krylons have red ones.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
There doesn't seem to be that much excitement about that movie. It doesn't seem like it'll do that well.
I partly agree. Right now I don't see much hype for it like Infinity War. For now, Disney is only showing the first 20 minutes of the movie.

But the film will make over a billion dollars, I can't say it will break Infinity War money.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Last night I saw "Greta", the new film from Neil Jordan. Chloe Grace Moretz and Isabelle Huppert star in this stranger danger PSA. A wealthy young gentrifier finds a purse on the subway and returns it to an elderly immigrant, only to be rewarded with love and insanity. Stephen Rea tries to help and damn he looks good for 72. It was a good movie, but not great. Moretz may not have been the best choice for this role, but Huppert definitely was. I was rooting for her crazy ass all through the movie.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
After a two month hiatus, we're going to the movie. We are seeing the Oscar winner Green Book at 1:15pm, even better I will probably have a burger. Our other choices were Alita, the Battle Angel or Retro choices Breakfast at Tiffaney's or Gone With The Wind. Sweetie didn't want to go because it would be too long. I said she was a meanie

Reactions: memebag

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Last night I saw "Apollo 11". It was good but not great. Sadly, I had to go to a non-Drafthouse to see it because it was projected on an IMAX screen. The digital source had such a low resolution that I could see pixels on the IMAX screen. Horrible food and beverage selection, stale popcorn, no one to refill my drink, and a guy behind me kept explaining crap to his wife.