2019 Movies & Tv Shows

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Last night I saw "If Beale Street Could Talk", which is a very good movie despite the deceptive title. Spoiler alert: at no point in the movie does a street talk. It is a beautiful movie about ugliness. It's a love story about hate. I highly recommend it.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Is that the one where Spider Man is a dog, and he gets lost in the woods, and has long journey home?
That's that Spider Dog.

I thought of a comic called "Man Spider", where a radioactive man bites a spider. The spider develops the powers of a human to fight crime among the spiders. His first power is to get all judge-y and invent spider crimes. The other spiders are not amused.

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
That's that Spider Dog.

I thought of a comic called "Man Spider", where a radioactive man bites a spider. The spider develops the powers of a human to fight crime among the spiders. His first power is to get all judge-y and invent spider crimes. The other spiders are not amused.
I am.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Movies

I was successful in talking my sweetie to see A Dog's Way Home last weekend. I liked it. It took the dog, Bella, 2 and half years to get from Durango, Colorado to Denver, Colorado. If you like dogs, you might like this movie.

In return, I had to go see The Upside with Kevin Hart this weekend. That one was good too. For food, I had the double burger and pepsi at the Dog movie. But that was too big so this weekend I had the single burger with Cherry pepsi thi weekend

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Just watched "Bad Times At The El Royale" even though the film bombed at the box office. I thought the film was a bit entertaining. There were some confusing moments, but everything seemed to link to each other later on in the film. I can see this film possibly being a cult classic down the road like Pulp Fiction and The Big Lebowski.

Reactions: HecticArt

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Last night I saw "Razorback" and "Body Melt", two Australian horror films.

"Razorback" tried, bless its heart. A lot of interesting cinematography and fun outback humor, but they couldn't afford to build a good boar effect so you never saw a human in the frame with the boar. As a result there was never any feeling that the boar was really a threat.

"Body Melt" was very odd. A bunch of Australian bodies melt. There's some sort of plot going on with vitamins and maybe chemical waste, but mostly it's a bunch of bodies melting.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Just watched "Bad Times At The El Royale" even though the film bombed at the box office. I thought the film was a bit entertaining. There were some confusing moments, but everything seemed to link to each other later on in the film. I can see this film possibly being a cult classic down the road like Pulp Fiction and The Big Lebowski.
I liked El Royal. There was some good stuff going on in that flick.

Reactions: Wolf