403 Forbidden

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Oh, I see...You already talked about the celeb thread being the one that doesn't work. I didn't read that post originally.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Oh, I see...You already talked about the celeb thread being the one that doesn't work. I didn't read that post originally.

I think it's the media trying to stop us posting about celebrity gossip.

No really, Hectic says he saw some errors on a server log and droo should fix it in a few days.

Reactions: JHDK

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Clear your cache Wolf.

Side note:
I friend of mine is a programmer for Microsoft. Every time he says something about a computer issue, I tell him to clear his cache and reboot. He HATES it. I do it as much as I can. One of these days, I'm bound to be right.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I usually do that for security reasons and I just did that a few minutes again and tried posting in that thread and still received that error. Is anyone else able to post in that thread?

drdroo

#1 by Women 18-24
Staff member
Oct 9, 2008
Bangor, ME USA
I updated the Tapatalk stuff as well.

So basically if you post in the thread it's an issue, or is it a specific thing you're doing there?

drdroo

#1 by Women 18-24
Staff member
Oct 9, 2008
Bangor, ME USA
DROO!!! When we see you around it means DRC is getting an upgrade!

Version 2 of Xenforo one of these days.... But it'll be some work to get there. It will happen though. Our current theme doesn't seem to have a 2.0 variant, not sure if that would be a sticking point or not.

Reactions: Wolf and JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
It's all his naked Nickelback pictures he is trying to post. The site is properly rejecting them. Good job Droo.

haha, I already posted it. It's all the hairy arms clogging the server. Somebody needs to stop manscaping here.

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I usually do that for security reasons and I just did that a few minutes again and tried posting in that thread and still received that error. Is anyone else able to post in that thread?
I was generally kidding. (But it can't hurt.)

I updated the Tapatalk stuff as well.

So basically if you post in the thread it's an issue, or is it a specific thing you're doing there?
Thanks Droo!

It's all his naked Nickelback pictures he is trying to post. The site is properly rejecting them. Good job Droo.
Iew!

Version 2 of Xenforo one of these days.... But it'll be some work to get there. It will happen though. Our current theme doesn't seem to have a 2.0 variant, not sure if that would be a sticking point or not.
Thanks Droo! Let me know if you need help with any of it.

haha, I already posted it. It's all the hairy arms clogging the server. Somebody needs to stop manscaping here.
Why can't we have anything nice? I honestly think that the server has become self aware, and is trying to send you a message.

Yikes. Why can't it be like... Winifer Fernandez?
I had to google her. Thanks!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Yikes. Why can't it be like... Winifer Fernandez?

I had to google her. Thanks!

Didn't remember the name but after also Googling I knew I was infatuated with her a few years back.

From August 2016:

there are a bunch of random sports i like to watch that i dont realize until i see them on tv. as for volleyball, ill be rooting for the dominican republic this year.

winifer-fernandez4.jpg

Reactions: drdroo

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Why can't we have anything nice? I honestly think that the server has become self aware, and is trying to send you a message.

Fine, since we can't have anything nice and the server is trying to send me a message.

I just updated my custom title under my username "I'm manscaping the severs!"

Reactions: JHDK