All Things Disney - Except Movies

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by JHDK, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

The guy is a dick. He hung a sign somewhere in the park before this and was suspended and warned about doing dick things that are clearly against the rules.

I don't go to Disney to think about politics or any day to day life issues. I go there to escape from them.

Everyone knows Disney World isn't for political statements. Disney is the place for 34 year old men to obsessively drive 200 miles to every week in order to go on a nostalgic acid trip thinking about nice times as a kid with his dad and now dead mother while walking around solo and going on rides.

Everyone knows that.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I thought everyone knew that.

JHDK likes this.
  4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

So I can't go to Disneyland hold up a sign saying Mickey Mouse for President?

5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

No, but you can go to a football game and hold up a sign that says you're going to Disney.
    The people behind you should dump an $18 beer on your head for blocking their view though.

6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Aaron likes this.
  7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That bear tried to eat that child!!!!!

8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

In what should be considered a crime against humanity (I have a pretty good life when this is the worst thing that has happened in the past month) I have not been to Walt Disney World since November 9th. Today rights that wrong.

I'm going to be tired later in the day because I set my alarm for 6 but work up at 3 and have now decided to make the best of it and get an early start.

Interesting that Orlando is significantly cooler than Boca today. It's around 70 here right now and 3 hours north it will only reach a high of 60 all day, and a low in the 40's. I think I gotta swing by my dad's place before I set out to pick up some warm threads I keep over there.

Anyway, I'll probably be blogging it again (I guess I've already started) since that was fun last time and a good way to kill time when in line.

See you all again soon with an update!

HecticArt and Aaron like this.
  9. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

At animal kingdom and gonna try to get flight of passage in one more time before i head over to magic kingdom for my first fastpass at 1030. This time i got here early enough that they are only letting resort guests all the way into the park. Should mean a shorter wait when they let the rest of us in.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  10. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Also it's nice and cool. Overcast and 53 degrees. My fat ass gets hot walking all around this place so i welcome the cool temps.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  11. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Still at Animal Kingdom?

12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Long gone from there. Did a few rides, a few more at magic kingdom and now I'm in epcot waiting to see the American adventure show. Oh and i made sure to stop by and say hello to my manatees as soon as i got here.

13. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Did they answer back?

14. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Maybe Koop likes visiting manatees, because it makes him feel slimmer.

15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Oh man am I tired, my phone says I walked 10+ miles today. And I'm running on 3 hours sleep. Very fun day though. Glad I made it home without flipping the RAV and killing myself by accident.

HecticArt likes this.
  16. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Yesterday I had a bit of a sore throat during work and then during the last hour of my shift I got this awful client that I had to deal with for like 50 mins. By the time I was done with him I had missed my break, was all stressed and thankfully close to going home. Anyway I got home and realized I had a 101.5 fever. This sucks and I gotta get better by tomorrow so I can go to Disney because it is the last time I can go for 3 weeks. My pass is blacked out during Christmas and New Year. I been drinking a bunch of OJ and got a good night's sleep and I feel a lot better now. The thermometer says the fever is gone so that's a big step in the right direction. The throat is still somewhat sore but hopefully it won't get any worse and I be good to go by like 5 am tomorrow.

17. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

18. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, It's off to Disney I go!

HecticArt likes this.
  19. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

In the magic kingdom. Got here 20 mins after opening and freaking peter pan alredy had an hour wait so i skipped it. I'll do it sometime later. Got on the haunted mansion and splash mountain. Got the wettest I've been yet on that ride. It's fun. Now I'm waiting to do the hall of presidents. Let's see if the Trump robot looks as weird irl as it does in the pics from all those articles. I'll report back because I'm sure your all on the edge of your seats waiting for my firey hot take.

20. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Oh boy this presidents line is filled with citizen morons. You should hear some of these dead wrong facts being spewed about. Both about the ride itself and what the various presidents did or didnt do.

HecticArt likes this.