All Things Disney - Except Movies

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA
Good God, the FL Turnkipe was a scene out of the Biblical plagues. It's mating season for some bugs and they fly around connected to each other fucking. They don't care where they are so huge swarms were all over the road. So bad that all the pit stops had lines out into the highway. I had to pull over to clean my windshield cause i could barely see. Good thing i had a towel and waaher fluid in my trunk cause the wipers were useless. Hopefully its better on the way back. I'm worried abt my grill getting clogged.
This is the time of year us New Englanders have been waiting for. Nice here, shitty in Florida and Arizona.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Week 9 of #RetirementLife comes to an end with no Disney trip. Had to replenish my savings from last week's car work so it would be irresponsible to also go to Disney this week.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Near the Sleeping Beauty castle is a wishing well and figurines of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Walt Disney had originally planned to name the castle for Snow White but decided instead to name it for Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora) because the Sleeping Beauty animated film was in production at the same time Disneyland was being constructed. (My posts are so educational!)

Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle reappears with vibrant colors and pixie dust

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Week 10 of #RetirementLife is at an end.

No Disney for me this week. I haven't totally decided yet but I doubt I'll go next Monday either cause I don't want to fight Memorial Day crowds. That means I won't be back until August since after that the long 2 month blackout begins.

However, I did have a nice outing today:

saw the Marlins play the Mets and win 3-0. My first time in the new-ish Marlins domed park. It was a very nice. I went with a friend from work and it was super cheap. 2 tickets, parking, 2 water bottles and 1 hot dog was a grand total of $60. That's a good day for a good price. The 35 miles to get there was a quick jaunt down I95 and it was a fun day at the ballpark.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA
It's safe to say this sleazeball will never again work for Disney.

Walt Disney World employee tried to lure 8-year-old girl into sexual encounter, authorities say
Frederick Pohl, 40, who worked at the Magic Kingdom, sent explicit photos of himself and arranged to meet with a child at an Orlando hotel.

Disney World employee tried to lure 8-year-old girl into sexual encounter, authorities say
I'll give him this: if that's what you're into, it's the place to be.

"Hey little girl. Would you like to take a pohl?"

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Week 11 of #RetirementLife is over.

It's official, I now won't be back at Disney until at least August 12th thanks to the loooooooong blackout.