Any Release Date Yet For The Ttr2?

Discussion in 'SiriusXM 2.0' started by Satradiodude, Oct 9, 2015.

1. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I received an e-mail about this radio. Sounds like you can get internet only channels like Luna and The Village with this.
  2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Yeah.

Since it will plug into a network connection, I'm thinking about getting one for work.
  3. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Yes I have. I love the screen. It also sounds good (nice full bass and clarity) and I can use the SXM customizations. What I dislike was the method of adding passwords and such. Very clumsy. Should have been an app for that. :) Also impossible to get it's MAC address. I had to turn off the MAC address filter on my router and get the MAC address from it to add it.

But other than that, I am enjoying it. I like being able to reliably listen to SXM again. Thanx very much for this unit. And thanx for all the "bling" that you also sent. As I have said before, and probably will many more times again, you guys rock!
    HecticArt likes this.
  4. IdRatherBeSkiing

I should add that it was very quick. I sent my info on Monday and I had it Wednesday night (at my house in morning). Over an international border.
    HecticArt likes this.
  5. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

TSS lists an ethernet adapter as a separate item. Is it item specific or will a universal one work?

Great summary, description and usage tips.

What would you guess is the range on the remote?

I'm interested, want to see when they'll be back in stock and I'll solicit the rest of the Vols fam to gauge their interest in a home bound satrad listening device.
  6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'm curious about the Ethernet adapter too. I'll need one for work.
  7. MikeJW

MikeJW Member

Just received mine today. During setup, I agree with the other person who said setting up the WiFi password is a little bit of a pain, but once thats done and you long in with your SiriusXm info, you're good to go. I have the sound going through my speakers right now, will test it out without my speakers later tonight. Everything sounds good so far. I like how in addition to getting all the On Demand features, you can even use the station customizations. The 2.0 channels are all here as well. Unit looks nice and doesn't feel too heavy.
  8. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

We actually have those ethernet adapters but they aren't added to our website but people can call and order them for $14.99.

More TTR2s come into stock tomorrow.
    HecticArt likes this.
  9. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Usually we ship to Canada VIA US Postal Service but I opted to Fedex this one and just bill taxes/duties to TSS. Glad it was so fast. It's nuts but when we ship stuff to Amazon warehouses in Ontario it's actually faster than many shipments that go to Amazon warehouses in the US.

Next week we will have the TTR2 available on Amazon Canada for what it's worth.
  10. pritch2448

pritch2448 New Member

I love this radio......it has some glitches and gets stuck sometimes but it's the best xm radio I have ever had. I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars.....I called grace digital on the 20th of January and the lady said that there was a new firmware update coming in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
    goreds2 and HecticArt like this.
  11. IdRatherBeSkiing

I like it too but it definitely has glitches. Look forward to the firmware updates.
    goreds2 and HecticArt like this.
  12. pritch2448

pritch2448 New Member

A new firmware update is available for the ttr2
  13. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Just want to make sure, you can have either a Sirius or XM online account for use of this correct? (not just SIRIUS)
  14. IdRatherBeSkiing

I know it works for Sirius. Do they still have separate logins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. pritch2448

pritch2448 New Member

Is anybody having trouble with their TTR2 radios reseting? Last week it reset onice but last night it reset over and over again.....is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
  16. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

17. IdRatherBeSkiing

I have had to reset a couple of times since it loses its audio for no reason. But I think it only did it once on its own.
  18. Satradiodude

Satradiodude Active Member

Nope- I have had mine since it came out last November, and have had no issues with resetting, sounds like it may be something with your unit.