Any Release Date Yet For The Ttr2?

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Does anyone know of an ETA as the dates have been pushed back a few times.

I'm thinking closer to end of this month for the holiday season or being announced at CES'16?

Last I heard these were the features it was proposed to have- Much like the functionality of the app.

I am already on the wait list with TSS-Radio.

COMING SOON

Listen to SiriusXM Internet Radio at home or in the office with this stylish Wi-Fi Radio by Grace Digital.

Features:

• View large, color display with album art and channel information
  • Enjoy powerful, full-range sound with adjustable equalizer
  • Access SiriusXM On Demand Shows
  • Personalize favorite music channels with MySXM
  • Go back up to five hours and hear shows from the beginning with Start Now
  • Pause, rewind and replay live radio
  • Set multiple alarms, sleep and snooze timers on the integrated clock
  • Select ten favorite channels for easy access
  • Use WiFi 802.11 b/g/n wireless Internet connection with WEP and WPA security
  • Optional Ethernet adapter for wired high-speed Internet connection (sold separately)

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Last I heard it was going to be around $130, which is in line with the Grace Mondo, but this is all SiriusXM and offers all the app features which is a definite buy for me.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
So is this an additional subscription or just an alternative to phones or browsers?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
What's wrong with your TTR1?
It got a software update a couple of weeks ago. I can only listen to some channels now. Most say stream closed. Also the alarms are now off by 1 hour. Although I like the extra hour of sleep, my boss doesn't.

Tried factory resets and power off and on and nothing has fixed it.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
TSS has it listed as coming soon. They have it shown at $129.

Yes, that is true, they have had it up for a while now, it was to be released last summer, than end of 2015, but within the last few days BB has added it to there site as well, Looks like its the finished design. Maybe an announcement at CES :)

Reactions: HecticArt

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Looks like BB is getting ready or does have a small quantity only in certain sections of the country as the radio button is no longer shaded out.