Anyone Wanna See The Interior Of Howard's Hampton's Estate?

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Famous people need to be able to accommodate several hundred people comfortably, for parties, business meetings, etc. Most of us don't need that.

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
Well, I'll be. No one else would be reading that article, so I've changed my mind. I am surprised that his place is so ostentatious. I can't believe he would give Gary a hard time about stools and a bar in a theater room and yet have a couple bowling lanes.
I've always thought Howard is playacting on the show. It's all for the show. Doubt most of that horse shit was true. Like the firing Benji schtick. When Howard fires someone has he ever actually brought it up on the air?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I don't get this place. If I'm rich, I would get a nice place, but I would only get enough space to actively live in. These photos seem like a museum, and I doubt he lives in all of this space.

As for the decor, I also don't understand it. I would be inclined to lounge around in comfort. This place doesn't look very comfortable. As I said, it looks like a museum.

I always joked when I was single that if I was really rich, I would start a scholarship for young 18-22 year-old ladies. Coincidentally, they would all be hot. However, you cannot legally do that, so I would have developed some intricate criteria. I would have paid lawyers to do that, at any rate. Kinda like the charity Big Ern set up on the movie "Kingpin."
The first one of us to get that rich, will have to check in with the others and give updates on our houses, and philanthropic endeavors.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
That place is way over the top... even for Howard Stern.... who used to make $96 a week when he started in radio.

Billionaire or not... I agree with many of the comments. I wouldnt want to live in a museum. I would prefer comfort... like an actual beach house feel.....

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
Those are pictures of his how. They got taken down from the site that was hosting them. I'm surprised they let it go for so long.

Reactions: beaniemac