Apple Airpods

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Jon, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Got a pair of these for my birthday last week, and they're pretty nice! Sounds good and they stay in my ears better than the wired versions do. Plus just double tap either one to activate Siri. Nice that they connect automatically to any device. Was listening to music through the Watch when out walking the other day without my phone.

Wolf likes this.
  2. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I find the wired Apple buds fall out of my ears too easy. I would be concerned that these would too. The difference if these fell out, they would fall out and possibly be lost depending on where they fall.

3. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Up to this point they've been pretty secure while walking. There is a certain way to put them in to they stay, but I learned how.

4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

This was an old review I did on my Airpods and this is a reply from Wolf's Den

I had mine for nearly a year and a half and they are still going strong. I use them every day at work and the battery life only a few hours. But within 15 minutes I can get a few extra hours of listening time. I do have to charge my case every 2 days because the pods take a lot of battery life from the charging case.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf