Apple Pay

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
I just tried it at McDonald's... Very easy payment but the cashier was clueless as to what I was doing. The manager walked over and confirmed that all went well.
Figures an McD's employee would be clueless, I'm surprise the manager, knew what they were doing. Half of the time, I go there everyone in the back or front doesn't know what they are doing, plus the food quality has gone way down. That one reason why, I simply stop going there.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Being in Canada and not owning an iPhone6, I am not able to partake in this little plaything. However, I use my chip credit card (inside my cover/wallet covering my iPhone5) and can tap at most retailers so its sort of the same thing. And I did not have to give Apple any of my information.

I don't really see the advantage of this myself. Its a gimmick. It will never be the only way to do it since there are and will always be people that don't have a smartphone. And, even if they decide to ignore people who don't have smartphones (making them pay cash presumably), the fact that Apple and Google are not on the same page means that it will never be universal.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Shit Jon your Mr single and proud. You should be in the Bahamas right now. That's the great thing about being single. You can just pick up and go. Take time off from work and enjoy. Go on a ski trip or whitewater rafting trip. Go overseas and meet some women.

When I was single I made the most of it. Traveled around the world with my boys and had a great time. Life is to short man. Go enjoy it!

You can try out Applepay overseas.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Last edited:
Reactions: HecticArt

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
My Bucket list includes heading to Iceland to see the Northern Lights. There are direct flights to Reykjavik from Denver so it'd be easy to get there. Now if I can just get some damn vacation time!