Apple redesigns iMac, MacBook and reveals Magic Mouse

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
No, I mean the OLD mighty mouse, it is laser, but it has a roller ball on the top for scrolling.
fixed-
Just clarifying for BMF, the new one is laser and has a small track pad instead of the old MM, which had a laser too, but had a small roller ball for scrolling on top- that got gummed up really quick .

-And Hectic, dont worry about the Mrs. I only tell her about that one art school dude you used to experiment with back in college...Larry wasn't it?:2funny:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
fixed-
Just clarifying for BMF, the new one is laser and has a small track pad instead of the old MM, which had a laser too, but had a small roller ball for scrolling on top- that got gummed up really quick .

-And Hectic, dont worry about the Mrs. I only tell her about that one art school dude you used to experiment with back in college...Larry wasn't it?:2funny:

Dood! Party foul! That was a broad. . .. she was a little . . . manish. . . . but she was arranged just right when it came down to it all.

You give me as much crap as my buds here in town do.

She couldn't help it her name was Kris, and she wasn't on my time machine list either. . . . .

Reactions: xan_user