Apple - September 9 Event

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Aaron, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Yeah, I jumped from using a 4S.
    Make sure and give us a review once you've had a chance to try the 6..
  2. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

The phone came, the wifey was super excited. Her 4 showed it had 5GB storage overage and she couldn't sync it to take some necessary files off of it. She was near tears by the end of the night. Smart phones AKA the New Crack!!!
  3. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Yup, mine is out for delivery as we speak. When it gets there it'll be like drinking a pot of coffee.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
  4. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Been playing around with it since I got home. Definitely a nice phone, it'll be even nicer once the apps are optimized.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
  5. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I've had the phone unplugged since about 4 am with medium-heavyusage and the battery is at 72 percent, which is the best any iPhone I've owned had performed on battery life.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  6. geosync

Ya that's really good. She played with it for a few hours. I liked the voice text feature. She said she wasn't sure about the size but I had a nokia phone about the same size and you get used to it. It's very light.
  7. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's bigger than the 5S but a lot lighter.
    It looks like someone took an iPad mini and shrunk it.
  8. geosync

She got a slim bumper case for it and it's only slightly less slippery than before. I am envisioning a few drops before the month is out. Coming from a similar sized Nokia I'm enjoying the smaller 5S myself.