Artie News

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Artie might not be doing the best at the moment but he's still a rich guy:

"Unless u send me 2500 dollars cash I will tweet ur personal cell number"

IDK what's going on either. It's a weird joke if it is a joke and I doubt it's serious cause the extortion threat is ridiculous.

Ramblings while high are always a possible cause as well.

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
Comedian Artie Lange, who appeared in state Superior Court in Newark on Friday after several delays over the past few months, has been sentenced to four years of probation on drug charges.

In December, Lange pleaded guilty to heroin possession in connection with an arrest in May of 2017.

Judge Nancy Sivilli also ordered that Lange complete an outpatient drug treatment program and 50 hours of community service.

Artie Lange sentenced on drug charges for heroin: 'I have an issue that needs to be taken care of'

Reactions: JHDK

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Comedian Artie Lange, who appeared in state Superior Court in Newark on Friday after several delays over the past few months, has been sentenced to four years of probation on drug charges.

In December, Lange pleaded guilty to heroin possession in connection with an arrest in May of 2017.

Judge Nancy Sivilli also ordered that Lange complete an outpatient drug treatment program and 50 hours of community service.

Artie Lange sentenced on drug charges for heroin: 'I have an issue that needs to be taken care of'

Four years of probation. Yeahhhh...
Drug treatment program. Good luck. Sarcastic or not, you decide.
50 hours of community service. Let's see.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Drug treatment program. Good luck. Sarcastic or not, you decide.
Sarcastic.

I think a few months in jail might have straightened him out for awhile...not forever, but awhile. Drug treatment and probation will maybe get him right for a couple months but I would bet everything on him violating his probation before the 4 years are up.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Sarcastic.

I think a few months in jail might have straightened him out for awhile...not forever, but awhile. Drug treatment and probation will maybe get him right for a couple months but I would bet everything on him violating his probation before the 4 years are up.

If you take the celebrity factor out of it, there's been a push lately to not imprison drug users, but to rehabilitate/detox.

The guy needs a detox center more than he needs a prison.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
The doctors are gonna chop off his baby gorilla feet.

But seriously, why is anyone paying to see him anymore? There are way funnier comics and with more guarantee that their shows won't get cancelled.

I always hated him for being so successful and being the biggest douche bag you can be.