Artie News

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by JHDK, Oct 7, 2014.

1. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Isn't he on a new show, on hbo? I just saw the ad the other day. Or am I behind in this discussion.

2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

He's still on it.

3. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Good God, this is just sad. His nose looks way worse than even in those pics I've seen.

At least he dressed up for court.

4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Holy wow. He ain't lookin very good. Stay off the drugs kids. They will tear you apart.

goreds2 and sadchild like this.
  5. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

unbelievable.
    I don't think that's going to be the case anymore.

6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

No jail time means that he could keep working. They could CGI him a new nose, or the makeup guys could give him a prosthetic one, those look pretty real.

7. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

When did Sara Connor become a judge?!

And for f*ck sake, he NEEDS jail. He aint gonna get clean doing the same thing he's been doing.

Did anyone else, who knows his past on the HSS, believe a word he said to the judge?!

goreds2 and Wolf like this.
  8. geosync

No, the scratch behind his ears when he said "uhh, heroin is out of my life" Sure sure. Did LT smash his face in for him?? Or did he fall down a flight of stairs. I guess it was the cocain pig deal all over again. He never got over sleeping in while his pop, his hero, fell of that ladder.

Wolf and hyson like this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Somehow the guy has more lives then a cat. I don't know how he is still alive today?

Even if he stays off drugs, by going to rehab or jail. He will always come back again and again.

JHDK likes this.
  10. geosync

Artie loves pancakes, he washes them down with chocolate shakes! He's gaining so much goddamn weight, cuz Artie loves pancakes!! He can't be on entourage, cuz his ass is the size of a garage!! What a fat sloooob!

Pulled some old recordings I made of the 2007-08 era. I can't help but think this time helped the down slide of those years.

hyson and JHDK like this.
  11. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Obviously.

But yeah, when he'd stay out until 1 or 2 on work nights, be sick during the show..."Hey Gar... Cough cough..."

And how many Mondays did he miss when George was on?

Obviously, the show glorified the story about the pig suit, but let's be real...how he wasn't arrested for that is anyone's guess.

hyson likes this.
  12. geosync

I think calling a cab and sending him home would have been the less funny thing to do rather than throwing a blanket over him and laughing at his issues.

Howard can be a really 'short dick faggot'

goreds2 and hyson like this.
  13. sadchild

sadchild Dude

In related news, I'm still catching up on old shows since I took a desk job in late 1999. I'm up to
    1/18/2002. And just heard this little exchange:

Ralph: When was Artie's last coke binge?
    Artie: Five years ago.
    Howard: Yeah, he's been clean.
    Artie: Five years, baby.
    Robin: You've not dabbled in coke at all?
    Artie: Nothing.
    Stuttering John: Now he just drinks like a fish.
    Artie: No dabbling.
    Artie: Put it this way - No, I would never in a million years do it again. If I did a line of coke right now, I'm almost positive in two weeks I'd be dead or in jail.
    Howard: There you go.
    Artie: I would just never go near it.

goreds2, scotchandcigar and hyson like this.
  14. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Drug addicts have a funny way of lying their asses off.

15. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Even if he wasn't lying at that time, one weak moment can derail long periods of recovery.

16. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

17. geosync

Could be I guess. Sounds like real life comedy.

18. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

I completely believe it. It's seems like a stretch to get you nose that fucked up from years of drug use alone, but years of drug use + a few brutal punches during a kidnapping over 60k makes sense to me.

19. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Howard does the plugs
    Robin's got the jugs
    Artie doesn't care he's too busy doing drugs

Bark and JHDK like this.
  20. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra