Artie News

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Artie did say to Howard on the air a few years before he had his drug problems, that It would not end well between them when he leaves the show.

With the exception of Jackie, who got a spinoff show, who else has the show ended good for?

But...once Howard axed the Joke Hunt (hahaha!!) has he even mentioned Jackie?

Once you're done with the show, Howard is done with you.

Reactions: microbob

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
all the normal promo rounds plus a pete, judd & art comedy tour. they are really pushing this new show. i'll check out the pilot.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
anyone catch "crashing" last night? i didn't like it that much. art was the best part. there was a running gag where art just turns and runs away when something bad goes down and that was the only laugh i had. another upside is lauren lapkus, an excellent UCB comedian who plays pete's wife, got topless for a few seconds.

i will continue to watch it but just for art, not cause i really like the show. similar to how i sat through 2 seasons of AGT just for howard.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA
anyone catch "crashing" last night? i didn't like it that much. art was the best part. there was a running gag where art just turns and runs away when something bad goes down and that was the only laugh i had. another upside is lauren lapkus, an excellent UCB comedian who plays pete's wife, got topless for a few seconds.

i will continue to watch it but just for art, not cause i really like the show. similar to how i sat through 2 seasons of AGT just for howard.
I saw that it was coming on, but I didn't have time to watch. I'll catch it when I have a chance.

Reactions: microbob

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA

microbob

Oct 14, 2008
I heard that too. I wish He and Artie could make up at least but I don't expect that to happen unfortunately.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I heard that too. I wish He and Artie could make up at least but I don't expect that to happen unfortunately.
Hard to make up when Howard refuses to speak to him. I've been following Artie's comments over the years. They started with him being gracious to being resentful. I think it's because of the silent treatment.

Reactions: JHDK and microbob

microbob

Oct 14, 2008
check this out:make me think that a lot of his pubic lashing at howard lately could have been drug fueled.
It also answers the question as to why Howard hasn't had on the show promoting his HBO show either.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
how do you get arrested in your own building's garage? if you made it to the garage seems like you're home free. something else must have been going down.
Craig got fired for stealing stuff from work on his day off.

Oh and #TheWarriorsGaveUpAThreeOneLead