As of 6:15am EST, Artie doesn't exist...

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Is it true they talked about bringing Jackie back for a few shows today?

I would love that. Jackie shitting on Hampton Howie would be awesome.

Reactions: jamesp717

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
Howard asked, “Fred, does that make you miss Jackie?â€

“Not even a little,†Fred answered. But surprisingly Howard admitted he was contemplating having Jackie sit in for a couple days while Artie is missing in action.

Howard said, “I was almost going to say to Jackie. Hey Artie’s not here, want to come in for a day or two, and just hang out and we’ll have fun time?â€

Robin jumped in, “I don’t think that’s a good idea!â€

“Those two days would seem like a month,†barked Fred, “I’ll amend that statement. Those two days will seem like a decade!â€

So it doesn’t sound like a Jackie return is going to happen any time soon. F-Jackie!
Jackie bashes Howard on “Joke Hunt” – he might be sitting in on the show|SternShowBlog.com

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Why the fuck does Fred hate Jackie so much? What the fuck? Fred is such a dumbass. I believe it all comes down to jealousy. While Jackie was trying to negotiate for more money he would settle for whatever was being offered to him. He's also hates Stuttering John who went on to make way more money than him.

TimTimSalabim

Oct 17, 2008
What was that deal today Howard was making about Artie's microphone being live or something? I was half-asleep listening.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Why the fuck does Fred hate Jackie so much? What the fuck? Fred is such a dumbass. I believe it all comes down to jealousy. While Jackie was trying to negotiate for more money he would settle for whatever was being offered to him. He's also hates Stuttering John who went on to make way more money than him.
I'm reporting you to Fred!

[UnderdogLady]BEWARE![/UnderdogLady]

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I say they bring in Ellis for the 3rd chair.
Would Ellis:
1) Be willing to move to NYC.
2) Be willing to wake up at 4-whatever AM
2a) Be willing to go to bed that much earlier.
3) Be willing to give up the spotlight. It wouldn't be his show anymore.

Would Ellis' fans:
1) Be willing to have him go to Best of Sirius?
2) Be willing to listen to Howard's show in order to hear him?

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Would Ellis:
1) Be willing to move to NYC.
2) Be willing to wake up at 4-whatever AM
2a) Be willing to go to bed that much earlier.
3) Be willing to give up the spotlight. It wouldn't be his show anymore.

Would Ellis' fans:
1) Be willing to have him go to Best of Sirius?
2) Be willing to listen to Howard's show in order to hear him?
I took the Ellis suggestion more as a joke than anything. Ellis is great but I don't think he'd fit in on the Stern show.

As for moving to NY and getting up at 4am? Strangely enough he just said now on his show he'd be willing to do that. Of course for his own show.