Television Networks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
Vote for your favorite television network, with a twist. Whoever the winning television network may be, then choose the television show that use to air or still airs on that specific network?

Here are your choices for next week theme:

• ABC
  • AMC
  • CBS
  • Cinemax, HBO, Showtime, Starz, etc.
  • Discovery Network
  • FOX
  • International Channels for Canadian, Hispanic, British, etc.
  • NBC Universal
  • PBS
  • TBS/TNT

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
This may be the worst poll ever. However, I still thank Wolf for his efforts. I just want to hit him with a board.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
You know, school isn't taking up too much of my time lately, I could probably go back do alternating on these polls, or taking over a few weeks if Wolf is okay with that.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
Come on you should be partying and getting drunk at college, Jon. :p I have no problem, if you and I want to alter every other week or take over a few weeks. Just let me know, whatever you want to do.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
You're doing fine. Jon just wants to play, too.

You do realize if AMC wins, I'm going to beat you with a lead pipe. We plumbers keep those handy.
There is like 4 good original shows on AMC, the rest of the time they show old movies and reruns of CSI. While the originals on AMC are good, AMC was a bad choice overall. Maybe that category should of been favorite cable program.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
There is like 4 good original shows on AMC, the rest of the time they show old movies and reruns of CSI. While the originals on AMC are good, AMC was a bad choice overall. Maybe that category should of been favorite cable program.
I will call CSI then if CBS or AMC wins.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
No, you're doing a fine job. But I have some time to devote to something I kinda helped start, and we've both got stuff going on in our offline lives that means we can't be online all the time.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
No, you're doing a fine job. But I have some time to devote to something I kinda helped start, and we've both got stuff going on in our offline lives that means we can't be online all the time.
Thanks for the support, Jon. I don't want Wolf to find out that he's the kind of person who needs to be beaten with a board and/or lead pipe for making this poll.