Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by JHDK, Feb 8, 2015.

1. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

The commercials are pretty good.
  2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

2 episodes back into season 1.
    Such good stuff.
    blyons200 likes this.
  3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Squat Cobbler!
  4. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Saul!!!!!!
    blyons200 likes this.
  6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

April 10th!
    Season 3.
    :celebrate2:
    blyons200 and JHDK like this.
  7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Season 3 drops tonight bitches!
  8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

good heads up! i've seen/heard tons of ads for the new season but the premiere date didn't stick. i'll def be watching that tonight.

on stern they have been running a live read where howard says something like: "variety (or whatever outlet) calls better call saul the best prequel series on tv." is that supposed to be a joke or is it just really stupid copy? stern doesn't read it as a joke so i'm not sure.
  9. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'm not sure of any other prequels at the moment, but it's the best in my book.
  10. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

the line from last night's episode, when talking about jimmy's commercial: "the guy at the station said he's never seen so many star wipes in a row." made me laugh like a moron.

and it's the first time we saw saul goodman make an appearance.
    HecticArt likes this.
  11. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That line cracked me up!
    JHDK likes this.
  12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I don't know why I never got around to watching Breaking Bad, I'm halfway done with season 1 and the show is a bit interesting. Once I finally finish binge watching the series. I'll give Better Call Saul a try, I added the show to my Netflix watchlist.
    HecticArt and JHDK like this.
  13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i wish i was able to watch breaking bad for the first time again. there is a plot line in one season that i thought was a bit ridiculous (the plane) but besides that the show just gets better and better every season. the progression of walt from beginning to end is amazing.
    Wolf likes this.
  14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Just couple more episodes left for season 1 and I'm pretty much into the show now. So far I don't recall a plot line regarding "the plane"? But I did enjoy Walter getting revenge to that douche by blowing up his car at the gas station.
  15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

shit, now i feel bad cause that's a bit of a spoiler. it's not in season 1 though. and you probably won't know what i was talking about until the show wants you to.
  16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

It's not really a spoiler, I already know how the show ends. The show aired several years ago, but as mention before. I never thought of watching the show until Myth Busters did a special Breaking Bad episode, which got me a little interested on watching the show. Now I'm finally getting around watching Netflix, now I'm finally watching every show that I should have watched years ago.

By the way, I finally finished season 1 the ending was kinda lame, the episode before it was much better. Walter walking away from the building by partially blowing it up.
    Last edited: May 24, 2017 at 12:33 PM
  17. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I'm halfway through season 2 and I reached the episode called "Better Call Saul" and I like that sleazy lawyer.

Looking forward whenever I get a chance to check out his show.
    HecticArt, JHDK and memebag like this.
  18. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

It's great television.
    Gilligan does an incredible job with the visuals.