Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by JHDK, Feb 8, 2015.

1. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Kick back and enjoy the ride.

Wolf likes this.
  2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

scotchandcigar likes this.
  3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I just completed season 2, it finally picked up towards the end. Now I want to watch season 3 and I have some issues.

I know season 3 isn't on Netflix yet.
    Hulu only has season 1
    AMC ondemand only has episodes 4-7

I found episodes 1-3 but I have to buy them, I like the show but I'm not going to drop money for couple of episodes.

So for now I might have to skip 1-3 and find them on the net somehow and go from 4-7.

I don't have access to a DVR and found on the net a marathon of season 3 was aired yesterday on AMC, which I missed.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Try to watch them in order. It's much better.
    Start on another show until you can find 1-3.

5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

To late, I use some of my old researched and found episodes 1-3 for free online, I'll be totally caught up by tomorrow.

6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Well I'm totally caught up with Better Call Saul, season 3 started off strong and but the last couple episodes were alright. I guess it more fun watching Jimmy with his lawyer license. But either way, I can officially watch the last 3 episodes live now. Plus the show needs Heisenberg to take care of Gus and Hector. :D

7. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

It was great watching Better Call Saul live for for the first time. Only 2 episodes left this for the season.

JHDK likes this.
  8. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

So bummed!
    The season is way too short.

I'm betting on some good action for the next two episodes.
    The last couple were paced for the build up.

Wolf likes this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I prefer a shorter season, 10 episodes is just about right for this type of show. When I binge watch Breaking Bad, sometimes 13 episodes was to much and long drown out.

But hopefully the last two episodes will pick up and become better. My prediction at the end of Jimmy of suspenion and when can practice again, I think all of this Saul Goodman will get to him and probably dump the name Jimmy and becomes him? But this will probably happen early next season.

10. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I think he may have another season of not being able to practice, but I may be wrong. He has to learn more about being Saul, and have reasons not to go back to being Jimmy before he hangs his shingle out as Saul.

My predictions: There will be some good action with Mike and the drug side of the plot, and something good with his brother.

Wolf likes this.
  11. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Tonight episode was alright, not much going on with Mike and Saul playing mind games with the old ladies.

Hopefully next week finale will be good.

12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Season finale tonight.

JHDK likes this.
  13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Looking forward to it! Sad to see another season come to an end though. I will probably watch it tomorrow.

Wolf likes this.
  14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Wuss, I'm watching it live and I'll spoiled it for you. :p

JHDK likes this.
  15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

I hope it's a great finale but I don't see how they could possible top this:

By far my #1 favorite part of the whole season!

Wolf likes this.
  16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

The season finale was alright, the cliffhanger was interesting.

17. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

18. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

19. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Yay!

The star wipe joke at the end of this clip is still the reigning best joke on TV since it originally aired.

HecticArt likes this.
  20. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That, and the Hoboken Squat Cobbler.

JHDK likes this.