Bob Levy going off on the show

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Didn't the plugs get pulled last year? Why is he reacting to this now? I don't get it.

yea. and whats more, HE STILL GOT PLUGS AT THE END OF THE SHOW!!! they just dont list every single fucking place hes playing anymore. they left him to do that on MM.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
From Bob's facebook:

LEVYLAND with BOB LEVY & DEVIN ENSIGN! BREAKING NEWS FROM BOB LEVY: Bob Levy. after alot of thought over the last few weeks ive decided to resign from the miserable men there has been alot of stuff since my plugs being pulled for no reason and other thing that made me decide its not worth it for me i wish the others well and find someone to take my spot but i,d rather be home with my family on sunday then running from a airport to the studio for no money

i think he should have been fired. hes a fucker who can go to hell. he says no money, but they do pay something. shit id be happy to take like $50 an hour for a show where i can plug my shit like 20 times.

i just wish howard would talk about this. fuck bob, but howard, fill us in like you did with that interview dude from LA (i forget his name...you know, the guy who questioned OJ on the golf course?)

anyways...im one of the MM lovers. i listen every week and its my in my top four shows on both channels with stern, bubber, and greg fitz. i look forward to hearing the show tonight without him. shuli is good as a host and it may be cool to hear him with what will pretty much totally be his own show now.

He's so fucking lame. The problem is if Howard does talk about him, it gives him attention and power. Howard hates that. Once you're dead to him, you're dead to him. I guess maybe he DOES like Jackie (giving him a show and still talking about him at all....even though the douche through his CD in the garbage and couldn't wait to talk about it).

The Gary Garver thing....It was like yesterday but I forgot what happened. He just sort of blew up about not getting work (same as Bob)? At least Gary had some talent. There's none with Bob and I think if Howard were honest and said that, it would honestly kill him! So he'll just be quiet....he knows some of these comics like Bob and fucking babies about that.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
He's so fucking lame. The problem is if Howard does talk about him, it gives him attention and power. Howard hates that. Once you're dead to him, you're dead to him. I guess maybe he DOES like Jackie (giving him a show and still talking about him at all....even though the douche through his CD in the garbage and couldn't wait to talk about it).

The Gary Garver thing....It was like yesterday but I forgot what happened. He just sort of blew up about not getting work (same as Bob)? At least Gary had some talent. There's none with Bob and I think if Howard were honest and said that, it would honestly kill him! So he'll just be quiet....he knows some of these comics like Bob and fucking babies about that.

great point vin! but still, attention or not, i just love when howard bashes his little bitches. i want him to do that with the rev douche!

btw/ anyone hear the MM show tonight? i have yet to listen. i recorded but i usually dont get to them till im done with fresh stern shows.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I take it Howard took (and is taking) the silent but deadly approach. The fact that he is opening up with Robin's very short and nonsensical appearance on Wendy Williams speaks volumes. It's really sad. He has some killer material if he wants to break it open, but if Howard where to go off on Levy, it would honestly just bring him back in the fold (because Levy would fold).