Boneyard is Back!!!

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
So far so good with this channel , and I think this has some element of Deep Tracks to it because I havent heard some stuff ever on this station.

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
Holy crap that is awesome , I am glad the Bone Yard is actually playing the newer stuff from those artists since we didnt get them before the merger with the exception of Octane.

DogStarMike

Nov 24, 2008
Mount Airy, NC
I was a huge fan of Buzzsaw before it went away. The few times I had a chance to listen to Boneyard I wasn't impressed. Too many weird slow, non-hard rock songs and too many post Hysteria Def Lep songs. So I wasn't looking forward to getting Boneyard. However I've been pleasantly surprised. A nice combination of both channels I think. Eddie Trunk is a good addition. Just wish they didn't get rid of Grits N Gravy. A little southern rock is always good.

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
So true , I always liked the show with Long Paul , but now he is gone and I wonder what happened to Remi Maxwell if he got canned to.

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
So true , I always liked the show with Long Paul , but now he is gone and I wonder what happened to Remi Maxwell if he got canned to.
I have heard Matt Davis from the XM days, but what other djs are on the channel ?

I don't think I have heard Kevin Cash and I think he was the pd on XM.

bjflynn04

Oct 20, 2008
I have heard Matt Davis from the XM days, but what other djs are on the channel ?

I don't think I have heard Kevin Cash and I think he was the pd on XM.

I think Kevin Cash was one of the ones laid off back in November when the channel merge first happened and he was the Boneyard pd.

Schmidty

Dec 9, 2008
The more I hear from this station, the more it reminds me of Buzzsaw from a few years ago. Longtime Boneyard Listeners: Did they always play Honeymoon Suite, Aldo Nova, or Nazareth on the Boneyard?

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
The more I hear from this station, the more it reminds me of Buzzsaw from a few years ago. Longtime Boneyard Listeners: Did they always play Honeymoon Suite, Aldo Nova, or Nazareth on the Boneyard?
I never heard them on Boneyard, but I do/did like he changes they made to this channels when they brought it back.

WACF

Oct 28, 2008
Canadian Prairies
At least with Van Halen...they are going deep.

For me too....Van Hagar is a different band.

Metallica....way to shallow a play list.

Def Leppard...once again....go deeper....and lose the poppy stuff...

Schmidty

Dec 9, 2008
Eddie Trunk Live is a godsend for me, what a great show. I still believe the Boneyard has a fairly deep playlist compared to Buzzsaw (so far) which is a very welcome change.

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
I'll bet you $100 that you can't listen to a continuous hour of Boneyard without hearing Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath or Judas Priest.

It's disgusting that they have so much material to select from, over 30 years of material, and repeat the same bands so much.