Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Good ole 'Murica...

prepare_to_be_offended_03.jpg

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
dont forget the lonely island movie comes out this week too. im really looking forward to that. very few comedies get me to go to the theater but i think this will be one. if it could pull off something big like 10 million that would be great but its tracking at half that. the last lonely island movie, hot rod, totally tanked but never stop never stopping looks to have more mass appeal.

i got a soft spot for comedy music. flight of the conchords, garfunkel and oates, lonely island, tenascious d...all great!!!

I know/like Samberg from Brooklyn 99.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I agree, but I heard they are comparing this movie to the notebook or supposedly better.

oh ok, so its a romance. i like a good romantic movie now and then but its def not in my demo and most of them come and go without me noticing.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

it looks awful. just a long display of poor cgi work. and its a real shame too. duncan jones made a fantastic movie in 2009, moon.

so he clearly has the ability to make good movies. he claims that he took this project because he was a fan of the game but i think it was likely more for the payday. at least now jones got that out of the way and can now go back to making good movies again.

also, i didnt know he was david bowies kid till after i saw moon. its nice to see he can stand on his own and not have to be known as bowies kid who tries to direct.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I saw Me Before You last Sunday. It was good. I'd say so far it's between that and How To Be Single for best Chick Flick of the year. I can see why it would pass projections.

We also got to sit in the same seats we sat in when the theater first opened. Our cinema has been opened for a little over a year now. It's still fun to go although looking forward to the summer, it appears last summers movies were more interesting than this coming summers.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I'm very disappointed with what's playing at the Alamo right now. It's all comic book sequels, other sequels, or counter programming for women.

Luckily relief is in sight. Next Friday Memegirl and I will go to a late showing of "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Then on Sunday it's "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" with a special Father's Day whiskey flight.

Sunday after that they show "2001: A Space Odyssey" with a flight of LSD.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I been busy for the past couple of days, I forgot to do my predictions. But I have heard that Warcraft will suck and of coarse the Conjuring 2 should be #1 this weekend,

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
This weekend these movies are coming out:

Independence Day 2: Resurgence
The Shallows
Free State of Jones
The Neon Demon

Here are my top 5 predications:
  1. Independence Day
  2. Finding Dory
  3. The Conjuring 2