Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by JHDK, Mar 22, 2010.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

so how was s3 e1???? didnt see it yet and im gonna check it out tom. i loved the first two seasons, although season 2's ending was kinda too crazy. i hope this year they get back to totally rockin. let me know.

too bad there is not an emoticon for meth use. heheh...

that makes me think...anyone willing to admit to having tried meth?? i never have. and i have a long list of shiz that ive tried at various concerts/festivals. pretty much everything else. well, no special k and i guess other stuff im not thinkin of. i think ill start a thread about that.

2. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Lost two years of my life to it...incredibly powerful stuff.

As for the show, it's pretty good if you're willing to suspend a little belief.

3. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

I fell asleep about halfway into it but maybe that's on me...will try again tonight

4. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Un-freakin-believable! This show is the best on tv right now.

Major revelation in this episode and some wierd shit happens, too.

God damn, I love this show.

No meth for me.

5. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

I watched the 1st season, but skipped the 2nd. It was just too relentlessly depressing. Last week I watched the 1st episode of the 2nd season to see if I felt like catching up for the 3rd, and I gotta say it's still not on the top of my list of things to do. I dig difficult, depressing stuff, but "Breaking Bad" just seems like masochism to me.

6. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Great show. A lot of new revelations, though it did drag a little in places. Those Mexicans are some bad ass scary dudes.

I tried Meth once years ago, I hated every second of it. Never touched it again.

7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

hahahah same thing happened to me when i was watchin it late night. im watchin it again now, about half way through, and its really good! im in for another season!

8. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

Great premier! those two dudes in the suits were pretty cool.

9. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I know I wouldn't mess with 'em.

10. Wayne Edwards

Wayne Edwards Active Member

Great season premier. Could those two guys be Tuco's cousins out to kill Walt for revenge? Was crawling into the hut with Walt's picture some kind of death ritual aimed at Walt (Heisenberg)?
    Gotta love the hypocritical character who owns the chicken place, hope he makes more appearances this season. Can't wait till next week!

11. blyons200

The dude that owns the chicken place is creepy as hell. I love him though, I want to see him more too. I'm thinking the creepy guy that owns the chicken place has something to do with the Mexican badasses and somehow forces Walt and Jesse to cook again. Probably by threatening Walt and/or Jesse's family. If you end up dealing with someone who threatens your family, you'll do anything.

12. almaniac27

almaniac27 Member

I've heard a lot of good things about this show and caught some of the marathon over the weekend and it's now on the top of my list of shows to get into. The Better Call Saul episode was very good.

13. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

Didn't Walt have some bad dealings with some Mexican drug lord last season? I am kinda hazy on that but I don't think they spent a lot of time on it. I think it is that drug lord guy who set the turtle bomb that killed a couple DEA guys and traumatized his bro-in-law. I would guess that these dudes are related to that dude somehow. The crawling bit at the beginning was freaky as hell!

14. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

New episode tonight at 10pm EST and Encore at 1102.

After last week's epi, this week should be amazing....

More at AMCTV.com.

15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i think they play it again at like 1am or so. i caught it at that time last week. i hope they do that every week cause i dont get off work on sundays until 12-1215.

last week was cool. i didnt know what to think of the start with those mexicans but once the show went on i kept feeling it was a better and better way to start of the new season.

hopefully they keep up the good quality all season.

16. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

so far so good this week. im half way through and lovin it. cool that he put his foot down and moved in. also cool that the wife didnt have the balls to rat him out. the two cookers need to get back together though. thats what makes this show fun.

17. Wayne Edwards

Wayne Edwards Active Member

I love how the title of the episode "I.F.T." didn't make any sense until the very end.

18. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

hahah youre right that was a great ending! thanks for not spoiling.

also, very cool new avatar. i wonder how long that guy will be able to keep those cousins away from our fav. main character?

overall, good episode. i was into it. but i still want to see the two musketeers get back together. and the previews for next week looks like that may be soon! sweet!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  19. blyons200

I love how Jesse scewed over his parent on the house last week, that was great. I haven't seen this weeks show yet. You can watch it online at AMC.com if you miss it. I'm pretty tired so I will probably catch it tomorrow.

20. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

cool, i didnt know they had it on their site. and hulu does not carry it, which sucks.