Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by JHDK, Mar 22, 2010.

1. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

I just bought the complete series on Blu-ray.

[​IMG]

I wasn't going to bother, but it sold out everywhere but Costco. Folks are bidding $360 on eBay. Costco had it for $180. I should have bought 3.

2. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

You fail as a capitalist :)

3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Maybe, but that set kicks ass!

I'm hoping there is one of those under the tree for me this year.
    Nothing says "Holiday Cheer" better than a replica of a 55 gallon drum of acid and body parts. :bigthumbup:

4. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I had to unFriend Breaking Bad on Facebook.

They were getting all gushy right after the show ended. Oh well. Did anyone else see the "real Walte White" on Youtube? I'd link it but I'm at work and it's blocked.

Take a look, though.

5. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

A true capitalist would have borrowed the money to buy out their stock, but Costco doesn't accept credit cards.

The set is sweet, but I was hoping it had a little blue meth in it.

6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Now, this is some awesome news.

[​IMG]

7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I saw that.
    It's supposed to start filming in the next week or so.

I hope they don't fark it up.
    I'm having a hard time picturing it be good when they have to cram the whole story into the time that would normally go into an episode and a half.

8. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

I don't think they are going to do that. I think it's a film set in that universe.

I hope it's the origin story for Tortuga.

HecticArt likes this.
  9. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I hope so.

10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

11. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That is a plot line that I always wanted to know about since the last scene that he was in on BrBa.

12. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Thank God Aaron Paul is doing more BB stuff. I can't stand to watch BoJack Horseman anymore; that show is so god damn depressing.

13. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Haven't seen that one yet. Based on your enthusiasm, I'll probably skip it.

14. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

It was good in the beginning. It's very dark and (Edgar Allan) Poe'esque now.

15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Let Breaking Bad be. No need for more. Same with The Sopranos. They were near perfect shows that had endings. It can only go down hill.

Now Deadwood on the other hand is another story. That ended too soon and the new movie being made makes me very excited. Hopefully it's as good as the series because a lot of these years-later updates and don't live up to the originals. (See Arrested Development.)

Deadwood movie release date, cast, trailer, plot: When is the Deadwood movie out?

16. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

More Deadwood would be fantastic.

JHDK likes this.
  17. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Breaking Bad ended, but the Breaking Bad universe goes on. I want more stories from that universe.