Btls 11/5

Discussion in 'BTLS Archives' started by kryptonite, Nov 4, 2010.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

We are LIVE on 11/5!
    (Also live next week, and once in December.)

No idea what's in store, other than one hell of a ride or a reasonable facsimile thereof.
  2. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

I am listening to the terrestrial gimmick, and Bubba will be replaying an interview he had this morning with Curt Menefee from Fox NFL Sunday during today's satellite show.

It was a pretty good interview, and its actually worth a listen. They talk about boxing (promoting one of Curt's Gigs) and current news in the NFL, like Brett Favre's Penisgate scandal and Randy Moss being claimed off waivers by Tennessee.

2 more uncensored satellite shows remain after today, 11/12 and 12/10. Lets hope they are good.

Also, for todays show, we will have Moonshine Miller vs. Cosmic Teutul who has been sober for over 3 years now...

:cool:
  3. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

Great show so far!

The show started off on fire with Brent grinding on a black woman in the club while his wife is on the sidelines after suffering a broken ankle.

Then the talk surrounding "Teach me how to Dougie" is classic Bubba at his best.

:bigclap:
  4. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Thank you for this thread. I figured it would be another taped show. Sounds good so far.
  5. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

A bit after noon (since I can't listen to the first half of the show live), Bubba said he's feeling sick and that his voice is totally screwed up.

The bit with Ned calling the Ole Miss guy was good.

Bubba didn't know about the replay of BubbaWeen. I think I posted here that BubbaWeen should be replayed TOMORROW (11/6) at 2 PM PT / 5 PM ET on Howard 101, right after Geek Time. Apparently, a lot of stuff was bleeped out and they had to play "Price is Right" because they ran out of delay. (Of course, we on Sirius should hear everything intact, as the live audience heard it.)
  6. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

i missed a lot of todays show. but the kurt menafee interview was solid. I also liked moonshine miller making a return and the thought of brent dancing in the club really tickled me. I was trying to view it, but btls is blocked at my job, and the video is too small for me to see on my small phone screen.