Bubba 12/14

Discussion in 'BTLS Archives' started by ClubSteeler, Dec 14, 2010.

1. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

It was the Leftovers or seasons highlights episode. I don't remember if it was Sunday or Monday.
  2. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Didn't the guy from Axe Men have a Bubba Army shirt, or am I just making that up? Of course, Hogan has been seen on his show in gear, but that's expected...then, there's that one blue-haired trucker guy... :shifty:
  3. kryptonite

As already said, George Carlin said so. When Carlin died, Howard couldn't stop talking about it and how great Carlin was. Yet, if Carlin's "dirty word" speech never happened, I wonder if Howard would have been able to tell Tom Cheapasano to go fuck himself.
  4. kryptonite

I'll just put this in here for no apparent reason. I just listened to Biggy Smalls doing "Juicy". I swear, I kept expecting Bubba to come in and open up the show. :(

Assuming he doesn't come back to Fridays at 10 on 101, the above situation will remain the same for QUITE a while.
  5. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

I'd much rather have the radioio shows 4 days a week than Sirius XM one day a week. All the Sirius XM shows to me have be bogged down by whining on both sides about the fucking contract. I'm so sick of it. If Bubba leaving Sirius XM in a few weeks meant I didn't have to hear the same old shit over and over from the listeners or the BRN themselves, I'd take it.

And get ready for more of the same shit if they sign another FM replay deal. I just want a SHOW god damn it. Not constant on air negotiation. I'm one of like, maybe under a hundred people that isn't pissed at Bubba at all. I'm just tired of this subject.
  6. ClubSteeler

ClubSteeler Member

I missed the show this morning, probably will miss the Sirius broadcast too.

If anyone hears what the outcome of his metdown was, post it please. Board op fired? back on air in Jax?
  7. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

They are back on air in J'ville and Jake the board op is no longer the board op for Bubba's show. (not sure if he was fired or just "reassigned".)
  8. kryptonite