Bubba and Heather seperated????

Discussion in 'RadioIO' started by beaniemac, Sep 7, 2011.

1. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

2. beaniemac

I'm sure having heather's parents living in his house certainly didn't help things on the home front either....

3. voliconjoe

voliconjoe Well-Known Member

That doesn't surprise me.

4. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

I'll certainly miss the slutty pic's of her he used to post.

5. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Wow. And aren't Brent and his wife also having a lot of issues?

6. beaniemac

I'm still 2 weeks behind, but he just says she won't f*ck him as much as he would like. my question is when do these guys have time to spend with their women when they're working two shows and programming 2 channels plus doing their specialty shows.

in bubba's case, he's always racing and doing radioio stuff. in brent's case, hes running for city council as well as working like crazy.

I still think heather is hot as sh*t. she looks better than beth for sure. and I remember many a stories where bubba was saying she always wanted to f*ck and he didn't. If she was my wife and always wanting to f*ck, I'd never be turning that down. thats for sure.

7. MAJ Badmotherfarker

I was listening to the 9-6 RadioIO show and Bubba made a comment about "that bitch will have more money than me shortly". What happened to the "iron clad prenup"?

8. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

Wow. Bad news. :sad:

Heather is unbelievably hot and they were a great couple together.

Listening to Howard's show today, it sounds like Bubba is a beaten down man over this ordeal.

9. voliconjoe

There's a lot of 'hot' girls. Most of them are looking to get on Bubba's bubba and Heather isn't keeping up.

10. beaniemac

bubba can definitely get another hot chick. but heather didn't strike me as some kinda golddigger. she seemed cool. I feel bad for the kids. I thought bubba was close to heather's daughter and heather was close to tyler. heather is my type looks wise. I'd never get tired of nailing that.

11. MAJ Badmotherfarker

I'd be curious to know what went down. Something happened it seems to nullify the prenup.

12. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

I am not a lawyer, but it sounds like Bubba cheated on Heather.

Even in his iron clad prenup, somewhere within those 69 pages, it probably mentioned that all agreements made herein are null and void if either person had an extramartial affair.

How else is she still going to get half unless she exploited a gigantic loophole that Bubba didn't know about?

13. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Maybe Manson has it right:

Whenever a slut comes into the studio, vacate ASAP!

14. beaniemac

or they could have NO MORE SLUTS on air. It does nothing for me as a radio listener.

15. voliconjoe

Hmmm...page 2 and not one pic of Heather.

We be slacking on here.

16. beaniemac

you've never seen heather??????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

God she's hot. And a girl that hot does NOT want to be spending her weekends at a dirt track watching a bunch of kids rip around in bizarro racing cars.

She is hot.

18. beaniemac

update. bubba announced he's filing for divorce on today's show and is living in a hotel.

19. MAJ Badmotherfarker

I'm really curious to learn the inside iggy on what went down here. Things appear to have deteriorated extremely fast.

20. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Here is my guess: She got bored with him never being there and probably met some guy that wasn't fat and was around. She may or may not have cheated, but much like SALS wife, had an "emotional Friend." Bubba, not being a pussy like sal said no way and left.