Bubba and Heather seperated????

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
btw, what happened to bubba's night club???? why would this be at the penthouse club?
I thought Planet Bubba was a while ago. I know I'm missing something here. A "divorce party" can't be good for an iron-clad prenup where he apparently can't badmouth the ex.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Sounds like Heather was getting very into herself via Twitter/Facebook and loving all the male attention. Kinda serves Bubba right - he's the one who started posting half naked pics of his wife everywhere.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I thought Planet Bubba was a while ago. I know I'm missing something here. A "divorce party" can't be good for an iron-clad prenup where he apparently can't badmouth the ex.
naw, not planet bubba. he has a nightclub now called "scene".

he used to talk about it all the time earlier this year. I am only on the show from 9/12, but he even referenced it on the show on 9/8 I believe.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
naw, not planet bubba. he has a nightclub now called "scene".

he used to talk about it all the time earlier this year. I am only on the show from 9/12, but he even referenced it on the show on 9/8 I believe.

Oh duh. I forgot all about Scene.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
btw, I was listening to the terrestrial bubba show from 9/15 today while I was out running, and I heard bubba mention that heather actually tried to leave him back in march "the first time". I'm guessing heather couldn't really leave, cuz she doesn't have an income, and her parents had moved into bubbas house around this time.

I do think its total bullsh*t that bubba is the one that has to live with his sister, while heather and her parents live in his 10,000 sq ft mcmansion. and its not like they have kids together or they acquired that house after the marriage or something.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
The most curious statement to me is when he said, "Social networking played a role in ending my marriage,". Hmmm!

She's so hot. I'd love to date her.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
im still over 2 weeks behind, but bubba said that twitter specifically ended his marriage and her marking out to herself. not sure what that means specifically, but thats what he daid.

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
On one of the shows this week a listener called in that was talking about how his wife cheated on him. The guy said she cheated with someone in the military and he wanted to get him kicked out. Bubba said something about being in the same situation (he was referring to the being cheated on not that the guy was in the military). If anyone remembers exactly how it went it would be great to get some verification.

maxpower

Dec 4, 2008
On one of the shows this week a listener called in that was talking about how his wife cheated on him. The guy said she cheated with someone in the military and he wanted to get him kicked out. Bubba said something about being in the same situation (he was referring to the being cheated on not that the guy was in the military). If anyone remembers exactly how it went it would be great to get some verification.
I heard this call. From what Bubba said, it sounds like Heather cheated on him. He seems to have been hinting at it a lot.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I heard this call. From what Bubba said, it sounds like Heather cheated on him. He seems to have been hinting at it a lot.
Over a few days, there were several callers who said their wife was cheating on them and every time Bubba mentioned "being in the same situation" or "being an expert in that situation". I guess he could always claim he was talking about his ex before Heather, but definitely sounded like he was talking about Heather.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Note to rich guys--If you hire a personal trainer for your wife--make sure it is a woman.

Never hire attractive people to hang out with your wife--duh.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
WTf happened to the "ironclad prenup"?
Lawyers happened....

Even if it's ironclad, they can still attempt to fight it - so maybe his moving out, etc. is just a way to keep things on a civil level so that he doesn't look like a jerk and get some wacky judgment against him.