Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Say it ain't so..........

Bubba Clem | Facebook

1zqylhl.jpg

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Wow. And aren't Brent and his wife also having a lot of issues?

I'm still 2 weeks behind, but he just says she won't f*ck him as much as he would like. my question is when do these guys have time to spend with their women when they're working two shows and programming 2 channels plus doing their specialty shows.

in bubba's case, he's always racing and doing radioio stuff. in brent's case, hes running for city council as well as working like crazy.

I still think heather is hot as sh*t. she looks better than beth for sure. and I remember many a stories where bubba was saying she always wanted to f*ck and he didn't. If she was my wife and always wanting to f*ck, I'd never be turning that down. thats for sure.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Wow. Bad news. :sad:

Heather is unbelievably hot and they were a great couple together.

Listening to Howard's show today, it sounds like Bubba is a beaten down man over this ordeal.

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
There's a lot of 'hot' girls. Most of them are looking to get on Bubba's bubba and Heather isn't keeping up.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
bubba can definitely get another hot chick. but heather didn't strike me as some kinda golddigger. she seemed cool. I feel bad for the kids. I thought bubba was close to heather's daughter and heather was close to tyler. heather is my type looks wise. I'd never get tired of nailing that.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
I am not a lawyer, but it sounds like Bubba cheated on Heather.

Even in his iron clad prenup, somewhere within those 69 pages, it probably mentioned that all agreements made herein are null and void if either person had an extramartial affair.

How else is she still going to get half unless she exploited a gigantic loophole that Bubba didn't know about?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Maybe Manson has it right:

Whenever a slut comes into the studio, vacate ASAP!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Here is my guess: She got bored with him never being there and probably met some guy that wasn't fat and was around. She may or may not have cheated, but much like SALS wife, had an "emotional Friend." Bubba, not being a pussy like sal said no way and left.