Bubba and Heather seperated????

maxpower

Dec 4, 2008
I'm really curious to learn the inside iggy on what went down here. Things appear to have deteriorated extremely fast.

I disagree. He has been making jokes about it for the past year or so. thekingofnicotine called it 6 months ago in another thread.

I want to see how ironclad this prenup is. He has talked about what would happen if they ever split before, I just don't remember it.

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
my guess is she was tired of bubba never being home due to racing and two shows on radioio. I mean she was living a single life except had to be married

I have to agree with you there. Also I don't listen to Bubba since he left Sirius but I think I heard him mention his prenuptial agreement a dozen times in a dozen shows. That's not a good thing. If that's what you think is going to hold together a relationship it's already over.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I disagree. He has been making jokes about it for the past year or so. thekingofnicotine called it 6 months ago in another thread.

I want to see how ironclad this prenup is. He has talked about what would happen if they ever split before, I just don't remember it.

Could be. I hadn't heard Bubba's show in a few years so it seemed abrupt to me.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
not that long ago, bubba said heather's parents moved into his house cuz his father in law got laid off and was unemployed and broke.

I'm guessing a few months of that would make any normal man NOT wanna be in the house as well

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008

She has big nipples!!!!

wake-up-with-heather-clem

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
Bubba confirmed on this morning's show that he is getting divorced. I don't think he officially said it prior to today.

Brent is chiming in quite a bit so it sounds like things aren't going well with his marriage either.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
or they could have NO MORE SLUTS on air. It does nothing for me as a radio listener.

I try to catch at least 75% of each IO show, and it seems like it's been a while since we've heard a slut.

Most of the IO show seems to be what people want:
1) The show intro seems to last under five minutes
2) No Hogan calling in
3) No sluts

(So maybe the second two things have happened, but it's been quite a while.)

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
my guess is she was tired of bubba never being home due to racing and two shows on radioio. I mean she was living a single life except had to be married

If she's bitching about him not being home due to an extra eight hours per week, she's got issues.

If she's bitching about him not being home, it's probably due to Bubba's race track.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
If she's bitching about him not being home due to an extra eight hours per week, she's got issues.

If she's bitching about him not being home, it's probably due to Bubba's race track.

in bubba's defense, you'd be not wanting to come home if your in laws were moved in your house since march.

I love my in laws, but them living with me for 6 months would be a tad much for me even.

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
The problem is that even when he does get home does he shut down or keep on with the radio gig? Workaholics never shut off and he qualifies.

maxpower

Dec 4, 2008
Bubba confirmed on this morning's show that he is getting divorced. I don't think he officially said it prior to today.

Brent is chiming in quite a bit so it sounds like things aren't going well with his marriage either.

He said it Friday if I recall correctly.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
brent would jump off a bridge if bubba did it first. it doesn't make sense why brents marriage would suck tho. they have no kids. she likes to drink and party. and amanda is down with swinging. that one is really strange to me.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

The problem is that even when he does get home does he shut down or keep on with the radio gig? Workaholics never shut off and he qualifies.

yeah bubba has said that he has been working over 16 hours days. just cuz he's doing 8 hours of uncensored doesn't mean that he's not busy doing a whole bunch of other sh*t. when not on aired. I been married 7 years now, and when I'm off work, I try to almost have full availibility for my family. sounds like bubba doesn't quite understand this.