Bubba and Heather seperated????

PACanesFan

Oct 13, 2008
Lawyers happened....

Even if it's ironclad, they can still attempt to fight it - so maybe his moving out, etc. is just a way to keep things on a civil level so that he doesn't look like a jerk and get some wacky judgment against him.

He still claims it is ironclad. Regardless of iron clad, he claims is it going to be expensive.

Heather's parents [I think] were and may still be living in the Bubba mansion. That would be an ultimate prick move to kick your ex wife and her parents out of the house.

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
Bubba is currently all over twitter talking smack about Heather. I suggest checking it out. Pretty funny stuff. She apparently had lunch with that ludlow guy. The one who runs the blog that shits all over the btls show.

Last edited:

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
wow. tomorrow is either going to be a great show or one where bubba spends a lot of time talking about how we will no longer be using twitter!

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
He looks like a lovechild of Bubba and Spice.

He looks like Vanilla Ice.

20080902-vanillaice_sm_01.jpg

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
I'm really hoping he makes it in for the IO show. He will be shot out of a cannon!

Part of me does wonder if this is a work though.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
hey whats up with this tweet from heather yesterday? isn't this the guy bubba is always arguing with on twitter?

Twitter

MrsBTLS said:
@MrsBTLS Heather Clem
Just had a fabulous lunch w/ @LudlowLebron and @LindaLindaxo. Thank again & much love!
19 hours ago via Twittelator Favorite Retweet Reply