Bubba is gone

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
At least we kept The Jokehunt And Chuck Zito's view. I would have canceled my subscription if either show was not renewed.

(Get it? Joke-Hunt!)

I hear they would have been much more likely to negotiate seriously with him if he took the high road during the negotiations. With him retweeting that everyone cancel Sirius before talks were done did not help him one bit.

And now the burning of bridges he is doing will not help him with any company he looks to work with in the future.

Too bad too, as Bubba could have replaced Stern when he retires in 5 years. Maybe Conan O Brian will want the job instead. :D :D

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Bubba said they offered him 200k to come back. What a joke. Sirius only watches out for other New Yorkers and jews.

TimTimSalabim

Oct 17, 2008
I used to be a regular listener, but I've rarely listened to the show since he caved in to Sirius and agreed to the terrestrial replays. Won't miss him.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I hear they would have been much more likely to negotiate seriously with him if he took the high road during the negotiations. With him retweeting that everyone cancel Sirius before talks were done did not help him one bit.

And now the burning of bridges he is doing will not help him with any company he looks to work with in the future.

Too bad too, as Bubba could have replaced Stern when he retires in 5 years. Maybe Conan O Brian will want the job instead. :D :D
Nobody can "replace" Stern. Many of his audience are still conditioned to just listen to him and hate on everything else considering them "bad clones." Hell, many of his own listeners can't even stand him anymore and seem to listen out of habit. Try getting his current audience to agree on anything too. :jj:
What if the 200k was for him and his entire crew?
The offers he's gotten have always been for the whole show, and Bubba pays his staff out of that money.

TurfToeTony

Oct 18, 2008
Tom Leykis needs a job. Phil Hendrie would be good too, but he's trashed Sirius. I sure hope Fitzimmons doesn't get it.