Bubba is gone

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
The RadioIO will play the FM show on the Free subscription. On some of the upgraded subscriptions you can get a stream just playing old Bubba shows and Bits and you get music channels programmed by each of the guys, think Bubba 199.

PLUS you get their exclusive 2 hour RadioIO show, which is not free.
hmmmm I dont know about paying a subcription fee just to hear a 2 hour show tho.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
The RadioIO will play the FM show on the Free subscription. On some of the upgraded subscriptions you can get a stream just playing old Bubba shows and Bits and you get music channels programmed by each of the guys, think Bubba 199.

PLUS you get their exclusive 2 hour RadioIO show, which is not free.
Hopefully, they'll figure out a way to doctor up the FM show on RadioIO.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I think it starts at $5. Plus, you get all the other stuff Taylor mentioned.
He really needs to stress two things while on air now. The show archives, and around the clock Bubba programming. That's something you can't get anywhere else and it's what he should be selling the hardest. Although all that isn't ready yet, people may not be swayed by a "2 hour show" while not taking into account everything else they'd get.

And even if he came back on Sirius XM, it wouldn't diminish the added value of getting the the full Bubba package. And lets be honest, only the most hardcore of fans will sign up for that anyway.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Ferrall now playing the Eminem song with these lyrics:

This shit is on, cause you wen't and pissed me off
Now I'm sitting and pissing on everbody
Give a fuck if it's right or wrong

I know it has NOTHING to do with the above situation, but in my mind...i'm connecting the dots.

Hopefully they'll have BubbaRaw connected to the new Bubba channels and the archives by next Monday. I think i'm gonna sign up for BR, so I get the full deal, but I don't want to do it until I know it's all ready, and how to go about getting everything.

wickerbill

Jan 20, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Just called and canceled my radio that I had a monthly subscription on. I still have a lifetime radio that I obviously won't be canceling. Told them I canceled because they didn't bring bubba back and the CSR said I was the fifth person she has had cancel this morning because of Bubba. One guy canceled five radios. I'm sure the millions signing up for Mad Dog sports and Dr. Laura are making up for the mass cancellations of the bubba army.