Canadian News

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Mister scotch, did you ever see the 2015 "Where My Country At?" episode of South Park? Inspired by a certain person's "I'm building a big beautiful wall" boast, it showed Mr. Garrison leading a group of men to our northern border so they can build a wall to keep Canadians out of America. They are enraged to discover the Canadians had already built a wall to keep Americans out of Canada, eh?

South Park: Where My Country Gone?

Reactions: scotchandcigar

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
That was pretty good thinking on the part of the kids.

I was there several years ago. It was summer, so there wasn't any skiing going on, but it's pretty nice up there.
There also weren't any kids falling out of the sky, so that made it even more enjoyable.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
If the teens weren't there a moose would have caught the boy.

Personal Canadian news here: I saw a New Brunswick license plate this week and it made me happy. There are a ton of Quebec plates down here but that's usually it as far as Canadian plates go.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
If the teens weren't there a moose would have caught the boy.
Someplace up there om Grouse Mountain, pretty close to the ski lodge, there is a really large enclosure that has 2 grizzly bears. They had found them when they were cubs, and something had happened to their mother, so they wouldn't have survived on their own. The kids could have fallen in there. Now THAT would have been a story.....

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Someplace up there om Grouse Mountain, pretty close to the ski lodge, there is a really large enclosure that has 2 grizzly bears. They had found them when they were cubs, and something had happened to their mother, so they wouldn't have survived on their own. The kids could have fallen in there. Now THAT would have been a story.....
#CanadaFacts

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Sure, but did a kangaroo try to fight the airplane??????

And you can hear the pilot screaming if you turn it up loud enough. He screams " Oh shhh...SORRY!!!!!! iiiitttttt!!!!!

Reactions: scotchandcigar