Canadian News

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Does that really exist?
Yea, they are on season 7 and I think I've watched them all so far. They are the only good international version cause they follow the US model. I tried to watch the Australian version and they air like 8 episodes per week so it's just too much and the British OG version is almost a totally different game.

Plus BB Canada has a comical talking moose head as their mascot, so that's awesome.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA
Yea, they are on season 7 and I think I've watched them all so far. They are the only good international version cause they follow the US model. I tried to watch the Australian version and they air like 8 episodes per week so it's just too much and the British OG version is almost a totally different game.

Plus BB Canada has a comical talking moose head as their mascot, so that's awesome.
I'm sorry, but I just can't wrap my head around people sitting around watching TV of people sitting around watching TV (or just sitting, or sleeping, or...).

And it must be extra uneventful in Canada.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I'm sorry, but I just can't wrap my head around people sitting around watching TV of people sitting around watching TV (or just sitting, or sleeping, or...).

And it must be extra uneventful in Canada.
It’s much the same as the American version with more u’s.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
During Summer school we left one of our classmates on a public bus. She had fallen asleep and we forgot to wake her.

I guess she got a good ride around the Antelope Valley.

I don't recall ever seeing her at school again.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Many planes have local wifi now, and between that and people watching downloaded movies, you can easily drain the phone.
I just listen to music and go to sleep. Of course, I also leave it plugged in as most of the planes have that capability. This one did do as she mentioned she tried but after they turn off the plane, they don't work.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
When was the last time you guys were on a flying contraption? It's been (one week since you looked at me) years for me. I think 2012 or around there when I went to The Netherlands.

This makes me think...I know that can be dangerous...how often do you guys get out of state, or province since this is the Canada thread? Last time I left FL was for a concert years back. I'm in South FL so it's hours of driving to even get to Disney, which is Orlando and the middle of the state, so driving out of state is a major commitment. I imagine some of you live closer to state borders. I have been thinking that it would be really nice to use my vacation time to drive to CA. See Disneyland, New Orleans, various parts of Texas, the Grand Canyon and Vegas along the way. Everyone says seeing the Grand Canyon in person is amazing/life changing.

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The last airplane trip was to Vancouver.
We took a sea plane to Victoria and back. Those are pretty fun flights.

The next flight will probably be to Vegas this fall.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
January for me. Prior to that last November. Going again in August. Then November again. January and August is plane trip to Saskatchewan to visit my parents. Last November was Jamaica. This November Barbados.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
That reminds me, I was on a cruise to the Caribbean in 2015. That counts as going out of state.
That reminds me of a funny story. After my wife was done her chemo and we were looking for a place to go to celebrate, she said she wanted to go to Bermuda. I was thinking the Bahamas. Somehow we wound up in Barbados. I am sure it started with an autocorrect on google.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Last airplane trip was to Orlando about 5 years ago.

Now... about 2 years ago I took a helicopter tour over New Orleans. That was AMAZING.
That would be fun. A buddy did one of those in New York. It was the kind without doors so that you can take photos without the glass in the way. Cool.

Reactions: Aaron