Canadian News

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
If this had happened at midday instead of 4:30 AM, this lunatic would be facing more than just felony vandalism charges. He would be facing several murder charges. I wonder how many bottles of Canadian Mist, Crown Royal, Forty Creek and Caribou Crossing he'd been drinking.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
If this had happened at midday instead of 4:30 AM, this lunatic would be facing more than just felony vandalism charges. He would be facing several murder charges. I wonder how many bottles of Canadian Mist, Crown Royal, Forty Creek and Caribou Crossing he'd been drinking.

Let's play guess the quote. Peter North or Canadian gondola manager?

'We just did our maintenance on the line very recently and it was a big, thick, beautiful healthy rope.'

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
You didn't get the quote correct. What he said was, "I'm building a rope. It's going to be a big, thick, beautiful, healthy rope."

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The Bickersons, starring Don Ameche and Frances Langford, was a 1946-51 NBC Radio comedy series about a constantly bickering husband and wife. Do comical arguments ever happen in real life? Yes.

Woman charged after hurling beer cans at partner, cutting up his clothes during heated argument about infidelities