Car Talk

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Why aren't you changing your own oil?

Turned out to be better than I expected, still not great but my $30 oil change only wound up costing $335. So about half of the max I was willing to go. I can be happy with that.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Wranglers are rated one of the worst vehicles to own/drive. If it wasn't for their amazing resale value, they'd have been forced out of the market.
You asked for opinions. My opinion is "get a Wrangler".

People don't like them because they are noisy and drafty and rough riding. Those people don't need an AWD off-road vehicle. Those people should be driving Miatas. If you don't need a Miata, get a Wrangler. There really are only two vehicles people ought to buy.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA

People don't like them because they are noisy and drafty and rough riding. Those people don't need an AWD off-road vehicle. Those people should be driving Miatas. If you don't need a Miata, get a Wrangler. There really are only two vehicles people ought to buy.
Aren't you the same person who thought the Bentley SUV was perfectly reasonable?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Actually, I asked opinions on the two vehicles I mentioned.

I didn't include Wranglers because they're hunks of expensive shit.