Celebrities Getting Into Trouble

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Channel98

Channel98 Don't yell or hit.

Kelly is forbidden to have contact with females under the age of 18 -- and he pleaded not guilty to all ten felony counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. Of course. Twenty years I ago I decided to start a list of all the criminals who actually plead guilty. The paper is still blank.

R. Kelly leaves Chicago jail after posting $100,000 bail for criminal sex charges

R. Kelly leaves Chicago jail after posting 100K bail for criminal sex charges

2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

It's hard to believe that guy is broke.
    Loser.

3. Channel98

Is this an appropriate thread for this story? I say it is. Any objections? No? Good. This is from Talkers.com, February 26:

SiriusXM talk show host Dean Obeidallah sues neo-Nazi for $1 million. According to a story in the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Muslim-American comic and SiriusXM talk show host Dean Obeidallah is suing neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin – founder of The Daily Stormer – for $1 million for falsely accusing him of being the mastermind behind the May 2017 terror attack at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. Obeidallah is asking the court for $250,000 in compensatory damages and $1 million in punitive damages from Anglin. Obeidallah’s complaint charges that Anglin libeled him by falsely naming him as mastermind of the attack and went so far as to plant fake Twitter messages claiming responsibility that appeared to come from Obeidallah's account.

4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Close enough. If Anglin can be a celebrity and a sleaze-bag at the same time, it's the right thread.

5. Channel98

HecticArt likes this.
  6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I think she wobbled even when she wasn't drinking......if ya know what I mean...... :brow:

Evil_Ernie likes this.
  7. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

S.F. GIANTS CEO LARRY BAER
    PHYSICAL ALTERCATION WITH WIFE
    TMZ

8. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

Eff the Giants (baseball and football)

9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Fixed :D

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  10. Channel98

11. Channel98

12. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

13. Channel98

hyson likes this.
  14. Channel98

15. Channel98

16. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Chelsea can call Chelsea anything they want. It doesn't effect my life either way.

hyson likes this.
  17. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Manning should just plea the 5th like so many other scumbags who refuse to testify.

18. Channel98

19. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

They have (had) a DJ?

20. Channel98

Conor McGregor stomped on a young man's cell phone several times and then stole it. McGregor has won 19 fights by knockouts. Twenty, if you include the cell phone. :D

UFC star McGregor arrested in Miami Beach