Celebrities Getting Into Trouble

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
So if he tweets about something he says he saw that's wrong? I guess if he's lying it is, but if he's not it's simply a statement of fact.

BTW/Green Book wasn't that good.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
So if he tweets about something he says he saw that's wrong?
No one saw it, it didn't happen, it wasn't broadcast on TV, it doesn't exist. It's an early example of someone's "fake news". He agreed that he saw it, as a gesture of political support.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
So he had to apologize for supporting someone you're not allowed to in Hollywood.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
First of all, it disheartens me that your knee-jerk response is to support a particular side of the argument. But having an officer say that he saw some groups of people celebrating, is not the same as lying about it being covered on the news with thousands of people.
So he had to apologize for supporting someone you're not allowed to in Hollywood.
How do you get that from my comment? If I deny the holocaust, does it matter whether or not I'm agreeing with other holocaust deniers?

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
He never said thousands and he said "possibly" on TV.
No, he said "I saw it, as you did, possibly on local CBS news." He doesn't mean he saw it, and it might have been in person or it might have been on TV. He means he saw it on TV and it might have been on local CBS news.

If you have video of thousands of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City, please share. Otherwise, what argument are you trying to make? That it happened but all of the video was destroyed by a cabal?