Celebrities Getting Into Trouble

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Sega halts game shipment after actor arrested on drug charge | WTOP

The maximum penalty upon conviction for using cocaine in Japan is seven years in prison.

How much yay did this guy have? Or are drug laws super strict in Japan? But then again there are plenty of things over here that carry wacky max sentences but get pleaded down to like 2 days.

Also, in Japan it's a big deal for a guy in a techno band to get caught with drugs? Very different culture over there.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
'Honey Boo Boo' star Mama June Shannon arrested on drug charges after domestic violence call

Shannon, 39, was taken into custody at a gas station in Tuskegee, Alabama, on Wednesday, the District Attorney’s Office of Macon County, Alabama, confirmed to USA TODAY. She faces possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia charges.

Shannon's boyfriend, Geno Doak, was also arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia and domestic violence.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
'Honey Boo Boo' star Mama June Shannon arrested on drug charges after domestic violence call

Shannon, 39, was taken into custody at a gas station in Tuskegee, Alabama, on Wednesday, the District Attorney’s Office of Macon County, Alabama, confirmed to USA TODAY. She faces possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia charges.

Shannon's boyfriend, Geno Doak, was also arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia and domestic violence.
This says it all
upload_2019-3-20_13-43-47.png

Reactions: semipenguin

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
His two-year-old son was on his lap. Considering what happened, he might have been better off if he had let his son drive the car.

‘Ray Donovan’ actor avoids jail time in DUI crash in Burbank
Well there you go
"One witness told officers the child was holding onto the steering wheel"

I can't think of any reason - sober or not - to be driving with your toddler in your lap, unless you just snatched him from his mother in a custody fight, and you didn't think about a child seat.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Well there you go
"One witness told officers the child was holding onto the steering wheel"

I can't think of any reason - sober or not - to be driving with your toddler in your lap, unless you just snatched him from his mother in a custody fight, and you didn't think about a child seat.

Letting a child steer a car is like letting a reality television star run the country.

Reactions: Channel98

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
But he didn't name any names. Of course I'm pretty sure I know which "reality television star" he's referring to. Remember, I live in a state where George Murphy, Ronald Reagan, Clint Eastwood, Sonny Bono, Sheila Kuehl and Arnold Schwarzenegger went into politics.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Brigitte Bardot recorded several albums in the 1960s and '70s. If she records another album, maybe she can sing the song from Disney's 1995 movie Pocahontas: "Savages! Savages! Dirty little heathen....."

Brigitte Bardot faces lawsuit over 'racist' comments about French island

In a letter, Bardot described inhabitants of the French island, Reunion, as "aboriginals who have kept the genes of savages."

Brigitte Bardot faces lawsuit over 'racist' comments about French island

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
A two-year-old is incapable of having "control" of a car and steering a motor vehicle involves much more than simply "holding onto the steering wheel." Look at step #1 here: "Adjust the seat so that your feet comfortably reach both pedals." No further questions, your honor.

How to Drive a Car

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The NAACP Image Awards ceremony will be televised live March 30 from the Dolby Theater in Hollywood. Smollett is nominated for best supporting actor in a drama series. I hope he loses and I hope his career is over. Instead of being thankful the charges were dropped and instead of apologizing for sending threatening letters to himself and staging an attack, he continues to say -- as all criminals say about themselves -- he's innocent. And now.......

President Donald Trump says FBI will look into Jussie Smollett case