Celebrities Getting Into Trouble

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Jalen Mills takes a lot of shit from Philly fans but we learned the hard way last season that we are much better with him at corner than without.

Also, way to win the fight Jalen!

Mills was reportedly arrested and he paid a $35 fine. There is no court date set

Robinson was also arrested and had to be hospitalized.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Nicole Richie (in 2006) and Kiefer Sutherland (in 2007) were arrested for drunk driving right here in my home town of Glendale. Wooh! Mel Gibson, David Cassidy, Debby Ryan, Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber, Tim Allen, Randy Travis, Mischa Barton, Mike Tyson, Keanu Reeves, Lindsay Lohan and Reese Witherspoon have also been arrested for drunk driving – but not in Glendale.

The first person to be arrested for drunk driving was London cab driver George Smith, who crashed into a building on September 10, 1897 and was fined 25 shillings. The first drunk driving law in the United States went into effect in 1910 in New York City.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
With what all these guys have been accused of:
A celebrity DUI seems rather quaint these days.
You need to redo that list for just the ones who've been convicted. It'll put the reckless driving into perspective. Besides, he's a dick, and I like to see him go down.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Perhaps that should go into the People Who Got Into Trouble and Became Celebrities Thread....... :rolleyes:

I would expect that from 98, but you should know better......