Celebrities Getting Into Trouble

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Awwww. The old fat sleazy guy can't come to terms with the fact that women all figured out that he's old fat and sleazy enough that they won't even take money to let him bang em.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

No way she quits. She's way to vain and needs the spotlight. I would bet this whole thing is a PR move to get her some sympathy since her apology flopped.

Greg Fitzsimmons has often alluded to the fact that working there was a nightmare. I listen to another podcast with this guy Mike Carano and he has also said many times that he's heard second hand how a lot the staff were miserable working for her.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Show me the money!

Gooding arrived at the New York Supreme Court wearing a black face mask, which he briefly unhooked to reveal that the inside read "Black Lives Matter."

Hah! These accusations are nowhere near as bad as what Weinstein did, but it reminds me of how when he was first accused his initial reaction was to publish a statement saying he was going to devote all his energy into going after President Trump.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Sex plane!! Davis never mentions clinton in any of the docs. He had to be involved in the madness. You don't roll out on the lolita express and hold back the urges.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Sex plane!! Davis never mentions clinton in any of the docs. He had to be involved in the madness. You don't roll out on the lolita express and hold back the urges.
Prince Andrew is arm-in-arm with one of the girls in an old pic, and all he can say is "I have no recollection".

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
It's kinda funny how Andrew's kid just got married and he was excluded from the official pics with his daughter and the queen.