Celebrity Death Thread 2019

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
This is for our friends north of the border, eh? Faire owned her own production company, Sandra Faire & Associates, which produced So You Think You Can Dance Canada for CTV and several comedy series for The Comedy Network, plus television specials for Anne Murray, Bryan Adams, k.d. lang, Corey Hart, Buffy Sainte-Marie and other artists, eh?

Sandra Faire, Pioneering Canadian TV Producer, Dies
This friend has never heard of her. RIP but no second from me.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
British singer/bassist/keyboardist Paul Williams died today at 78. In 1967 he joined John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, replacing John McVie, who had left to join Peter Green's new band Fleetwood Mac. Williams recorded two albums with Mayall, three albums as lead singer of Juicy Lucy and one album with Tempest. He moved to the US in 1980 and joined False Alarm, which changed its name to I.O.U. and released three albums (but not all at once).

Paul Williams dies at 78

Paul Williams Passed Away

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
I know her death was already noted. Jon posted a link to the CNN story and I posted a link to the USA TODAY story. And here is the story from Entertainment Weekly:

'Who's the Boss?' star Katherine Helmond dies at 89

See, when you read a story from several different sources, you learn the mostest and become the smartestest.
Sometimes just posting a link is enough...no need to go into detail when you can click on the link and read it yourself if you want.